100,000 steps badge is going to be mine

I’m a tax guy pretty much unemployed on April 16th. My 47th birthday is April 20th. Somewhere between the 16th and 20th I will be taking my 100,000 step walk witch I believe is roughly 50 miles
I know I have been quite lately but I have been rather busy holding down a job ( not my strongest skill) witch means I have had a pay check witch mean I have been financing side projects so that hopefully I will continue to have paychecks after tax season. I’m still around and still walking a lot

Awesome to know you got this one on your agenda. Keep us posted on how you get on.

Best of luck buddy :sunglasses::+1:t4:

No one likes a tax man… lol. Just kidding.

Your right, it’s not an envied position but everyone want to know a guy who knows a guy when it comes to tax time

And I make soap on my days off, can it get anymore boring and yet interesting at the same time

April I had Announced Before that I would be walking 100,000 steps on 4-20 4-06-1206
That has been moved up to today

I’m already over 25,000

Two hours latter : step 33,426. I have to stop for a light meal. I am very tired and not so sure I will be able to finish nap sounds really good. I did not sleep last night

Good luck, just be careful, your health is the most important part :sunglasses::+1:t4:

@Phatt.One he’s coming for your throne!!

The throne will be mine !!

Sat down to take brake . Ants . Pain. Running more pain . Lost my phone in all the on goings. Did not realize i lost my phone for over half an hour. That’s over an hour and no stop counting. Eff that . Made promise to god that if I found my phone I would go straight home. I found my phone. I have no intentions of going home , but I am getting on a bus. My mission today is incomplete

Sounds like someone had a hectic day lol least you found your phone. In the UK if you leave your phone somewhere or lose it. 99.999% of the time your never going to see it again. :joy::joy::+1:t2:

Don’t be disappointed, It wasn’t something I did on the first go. The first time I tried it, one of my mates invited me in for a coffee and got into conversation and lost track of time, just at the wrong time.

Good to hear you found your phone though.

I understand that it is painful but I hope you enjoyed your trek.

That’s plenty more time to pursue it again if you feel that you want to so don’t worry. As a bonus, it gives you a chance to look back on the day and review how you did things and how you can improve them for the next time.

If it helps, not once when I’ve actually passed 100 K marker have I actually planned to do it in advance. I planned it that first time I stopped for coffee and a chat, and failed.

Just remember there is no shame in not succeeding on your first attempt, I don’t think anybody’s ever said it will be easy, There is no competition to it.

Yeah we can’t all walk 100k steps in a day can we @Phatt.One ;))))))))

A fair few have but it’s not necessarily one everyone would like to attempt. I only wanted to do it the first time to prove to myself that I could.

Hello everyone, yesterday I walked more than 120,000 steps but I still don’t have the badge, how can I get it?

@Phatt.One finally met your match lol.

How on earth did you do 120K steps. I’ve walked from 7am -7pm all day on a building site and still don’t get 120K… that’s
Like 3750 steps every 15 minutes.

Just wake up very early in the morning and walk late into the evening, taking an average of 7000 steps per hour. Of course, it can’t be done often.

I take it you don’t follow me in the app then :rofl:

Congratulations @Emil1990 , this will make you the fourth known user to pass 100k … well done :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Out of interest, how many of the 120k steps were verified?

Looking at your last three days, seems setting set a goal of 24k a day is a bit of an easy target. I still can’t settle on a figure for mine.:man_facepalming:

What’s your user handle in the Sweatcoin app, would be great to follow you. :+1:t4:

@Ashton looks like we have another Super Stepper in need of a badge adding. Screenshots above in the thread.

Ashton is one of the Sweatcoin team, I have tagged him above so he can help you with this :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I set 24k because I saw that in the table there are 2 months of January, so I guess that to complete January I have to do 48k steps, am I wrong? Phatt. one I send you the screenshot with my user