2021 Resolution

Hey there,
I set up the 2021 resolution but steps weren’t counted correctly in this section

What can you suggest me ? Thank you

My new years resolution is for the app to count my steps properly, which it’s doing, but also give me my earned coins, roughly 15 to 20 a day I should get, but all I get is 2 or 3…
Its my Huawei phone apparently, even though a diagnostic test was done, amThey don’t put that on there ads do they!

I had something similar because I only got around to setting the resolution yesterday. It was saying 0 steps, but 2%. Looks like the year so far number only counts steps after you picked your target; but restarting the phone seems to fix this.

In the screenshot, it looks like your yearly plan has 14 months. So does mine, but where your graph goes Jan-Jan-Feb-Mar-Mar, mine has Jan-Feb-Mar-Mar-Mar.
Can’t wait to see how it tracks my progress in that month!

Wish I set mine higher now lol.

Do you have any ideas regarding Monthly Goal prize?

I didn’t even know there was prizes lol!? I don’t win crud all anyway lol.

Still can’t decide on a sensible goal for the 2021 resolution feature. I don’t wanna take a step backwards but if I look at a 10% increase over the year, the daily smart goals are just not sensible at all and I can’t comfortably commit to aiming at even the winter months targets. It’s not a fault in the app, the goals are derived mathematically, I assume based on the past 12 months and whatever increase percentage. More likely to be a faulty me :rofl:

G’Day @mr.cherya

Just doing whatever the typing equivalent of thinking out loud is :man_shrugging:t3:

If you don’t mind me asking, what date did you fix your resolution goal. I don’t know if it makes any difference but just wondering if you started a few days into January started. If so, it may be that only the dates after you select your goal are taken into consideration in calculation.

As I say, it’s only a quick thought and could be completely wrong.

No :frowning: the app doesn’t work correctly, also I have 14 months in 2021…

It was just a thought. I haven’t applied a resolution goal yet myself so haven’t seen how it functions using my figures.

The 14 month thing doesn’t seem right though. On the plus side, it does offer another two months where you could possibly win. :man_facepalming: