Accounts won’t merge

I have a new phone and new phone number. I entered in the new phone number when I installed sweatcoins. The app did not ask me for my email address. I tried changing it in the profile section to the email matching my odd account; however the app stated over and over this email is already taken.

How can I merge my accounts then? AND my new phone number is linked to an account belonging to someone by the name of Jack?

Thanks,

SAM

Same thing happened to me i emailed 3 times last week no response

Hey! Can you DM me your two phone numbers (old and new) and the email linked to your account.
cc @Cesar

[email protected] and my steps are not converting

This must be a recurring issue because it has happened to me, as well. I’ve lost a lot of steps because I’ve not had the free time to interface with the app/creators to solve the problem! Finally, i had time today to create a new account, etc. Sweatcoin previously had an email validation process to confirm the account–even if your number changed. Dunno what happened to the good ol’ days…

Same problem.i have new phone and new phone numbers and i can’t get my old account.what can I do ? Can u help me please

@Pesik
Can you DM me your two phone numbers (old and new) and the email linked to your account.