Android 10 testers needed

[email protected]

Will Samsung Galaxy s8 phone work? If so please let me know and my email is [email protected]

https://docs.fabric.io/apple/beta/tester-shutdown.html

Beta is Shutting Down

Fabric, the maker of Beta by Crashlytics, was acquired by Google in January 2017. Since then, we’ve been working hard to integrate the products of Fabric into Google’s Firebase to create one powerful app platform.

The team has built Firebase App Distribution as the next evolution of Beta by Crashlytics. Developers and teams using Beta by Crashlytics should check out Firebase App Distribution for fast, flexible beta testing.

Fabric and Beta by Crashlytics are shutting down on March 31, 2020. For any questions, please reach out to [email protected] and we’re happy to help!

Are you still looking for testers? I have a Pixel 3XL running Android 10. I can’t remember if Sweatcoin stopped working with the update to track indoor steps or when I upgraded to the latest version of Android. Thanks ([email protected])

Hi,
If your still looking for beta testers im using samsung s10 with android 10 installed.
Since changing from iphone to samsung over christmas im unable to generate steps on thisnew phone.
Please let me know
Cheers

Hey Jonty, thank you for getting in touch.
Could you please check our app on the Play Store now - we are in the process of gradually rolling out the new version that should fix the issue for you. If it does not work please delete the app and install anew early next week when roll out is complete - the new version then will trigger an additional question during onboarding that should prevent app from failing to work in background for you. When logging in simply use the same mobile number and you will get back your balance and movement history. Happy Sweatcoining!

Thanks very much ill try again next week

Much appreciated

[email protected] if still needed

This beta testing is over now. Please install the latest build from PlayStore that we have just released. Especially if you are running Samsung it might be a good idea to do a fresh install and give our app an extra permission during onboarding that will make it work really well in the background. I have just done it on my Samsung S9 and it works like a dream even if I do not open the app for a day or two (did specifically for testing purposes as many users complained about this in the past. Best of luck and keep your questions and suggestions coming!

closed #92