Brief Community Poll

Are you satisfied with the apps functionality? (lack of glitches, good conversion rates, etc.)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Are you satisfied with the marketplace offers?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Are you satisfied with it’s current value?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Are you satisfied with Sweatcoins customer support?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

What is your opinion on the trading of Sweatcoin? (Buying and Selling)

• Positive
  • Neutral
  • Negative

0 voters

What kind of marketplace offers would you like to see?

• More tech gadgets
  • Athletic gear and apparel
  • Health supplements
  • Low tier PayPal offers

0 voters

Was this poll neutral/unbiased?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

To many offers that you have to sign up for the product and not getting your money back for not getting the offer. Very hard to get help on matters.

App runs well, in that it doesn’t crash like others I use do.

But the conversion rate seemed to fall after an update in the last couple of months. I didn’t change how I carried my phone or where I walked, but I suddenly started to get a lot less coins for my steps :frowning: I’ve tried all the suggested ‘fixes’ I could find to try at my end, and nothing needed changing from how I was already set up.

Only ‘glitch’ is the new level that’s about to be released. If I convert enough to tip the 20 coins max I get a message that I’m missing out and should upgrade my account, but when I click to do so I’m told the new level is ‘coming soon’ which means I can’t !!!

I only recently discovered that some members can cash out for smaller amounts with less than 20k coins, but have no idea how to qualify to be able to do that. As it stands there’s nothing for me to do with my coins as the offers haven’t even vaguely interested me since the NowTV passes disappeared. So I’m stuck saving up for the 20,000k coing cash out level, in the hope it’s still there when I reach it (22 months of using the app and I’m over half way there).