Conversion rate's gone Cuckoo again! And I'm giving up on the Boost feature

With the disappearance of the £1000/$1000 reward, I downgraded from TroubleMaker back to Breaker

And promptly had a few weeks of illness which meant almost no steps logged

Back to it this week, and conversions have gone to pot again

On Tuesday I had 25,675 steps, which gave me 4.22 coins for 4,432 approved steps

Monday (25,789 steps), Wednesday (31,724) and Thursday (25,988) seemed to be OK

Today I’ve got 27,643 steps, which have given me just 1.77 coins for 1,864 approved steps.

Co-incidence that I’ve started having problems again only AFTER I stopped paying real money to use the App?

And I’m also having problems with the 2x Boost…

Whilst it’s tracking for 20 minutes my phone loses about 3% of the battery power

And then it loses between another 3% and 5% whilst it struggles to analyse and convert the steps - which can take longer than it takes to convert 20k steps in an evening !!

Today it didn’t even manage to analyse/convert them despite me accidentally leaving my phone connected to data all day because I got side-tracked whilst waiting for it to process the data (I normally connect, watch for it to convert them, and then disconnect until I get home and can use WiFi).

And all the while my phone gets HOT!

I really don’t think I’ll be using it again.

@cw18 that’s a shame, it seemed the glitches had(almost) stopped. I too had many months of non conversions and issues, but lately, all been well(touch wood) you’re so close to getting a big prize, (although not the 1k sadly) get there, get something from it and then see how it goes. Its rather nice to think we can get rewarded for just walking, as we both do on a regular basis, but I totally get yours and others frustrations. On the complaints front, I’ve found them to be totally unapologetic and never help, truly a terrible customer services department

So what is it about Tuesdays???

Last Tuesday the app showed I had 25,675 steps but only approved 4,432 giving me 4.22 coins

Today the app shows me with 28,446 steps - and has approved a spectacular 1,445 giving me 1.37 coins :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And now it’s Saturday. 22,534 steps recorded. 1,709 approved, giving 1.62 coins.

There is DEFINITELY a serious glitch in the system somewhere.

Let’s see what next week brings…

The system definitely has a thing about Tuesdays…

Today (22nd Sept) I show 28,292 steps. It’s approved just 6,332 of them, meaning I’ve earned just 6.01 coins.

It may be Thursday (23rd), but the app isn’t playing ball again…

29,024 steps recorded, 5,537 steps approved, 5.26 coins given.

@emma @ashton

Sorry you’re experiencing issues here!
What’s your username please? We’ll take a look into your account asap!

My username is @cheryl117170

Saturday (25th)

26,845 steps recorded
6,586 approved
6.25 coins added to account

Sorry for the issues! Could you please provide your username once more please? :slight_smile:

On my profile page it says @cheryl117170 at the top of the screen

29,984 steps recorded today
4,085 approved
3.88 coins

However, I think I’ve seen something the last few have had in common - and if that’s the problem I can ‘fix’ it at my end. Going to try something for the next week to see if I get the conversions I’m expecting.

Will report back this time next week if I’m right - or sooner if not.

Hey! Could you let us know which method you’re using, and if it helps your conversion?
We’ll be able to test it for more permanent solutions to conversion issues :smile: