Counting steps but not converting anything

I am a mailman and walk 18000 to 19000 steps a day according to the app but nothing is converting to swc. Ive checked the gps and it is within the numbers given to me to check. I’m just not understanding what is going on.

I started to have the same problem 3 days ago. Things were going fine before that. Yesterday I walked 7k steps but 0 SWC were counted. My GPS accuracy is very high (±3m) and I downloaded a GPS tracking app to check if the problem is coming from my device. Everything was perfect, but still no SWC are converted at all.

This happens to me as well. Walked 9,000 steps and received 2 SWC, and I had checked all the necessary boxes. This also started a few days ago for me…

I’m literally getting nothing for the fourth day in a row. I have even uninstalled the app on my current device and reinstalled it on another one of mine. Nothing.

Hello Munzer! Have you gotten any response to why the steps are not converting?I have same problem too today 0.21 for 9k steps.My work is out door too.

Hi Lydia! I haven’t actually, and I’ve been trying to figure out a solution for it … Nothing’s working. I will post again about the details of this problem because it’s so strange … I asked my friend to login with his account from my phone and the steps were counted! It’s not related to my phone, it’s about my account itself … There’s something spooky about this!

Having the same issue since the start of November

I have the same thing happening. Anyone else with the issue have an iPhone? Have the latest update, started right afterwards.

I know this may be a really stupid question.
But y’all gave Sweatcoin permission for knowing your location? Because after the new IOS update I had to give them permission again for some reason. This may be the reason:

Yes of course. I’m using Android btw.

I take it no one has heard anything. I just noticed today that mine’s been doing the same thing for the past 4 days. And it’s the only time that it’s put 0 outdoor steps in the history. It normally skips the day.

I have noticed the same issue for the past couple of days. Today 13,266 steps 0.27 sweatcoins. Yesterday no steps counted and zero coins.
I have location set to Always Allow (latest iOS as of today).

I’ve had this problem as well. A brief blip of 0.07 coins mid-week but nothing else since the 4th November.
I think it has been resolved since updating to iOS 13.2.2 and allowing Sweatcoin to use my location Always again.
For other users, including Android ones, try to disable location sharing to Sweatcoin completely (e.g. Never rather than Always). Delete and reinstall the app then allow location sharing again.

I have monitored on iOS 13.2.2 for a couple days now and agree it does look like it is working again.