Daily Bonus Feature Update

I got. 0.1,2,7. Can’t grumble

Never ever had above a 50 though be pretty cool to
Get a 1K

You lucky mate, i have 19000 sweatcoins but no beggars
Looking for some at bicboicdxx

a different point of view, they don’t actually see how many SCs I have in total but for some reason they beg. They spend 0.01SC and send messages and ask for 1, 5, 10, 50 etc etc SC. Just in case he keeps it and sends it back. Some of them send strange messages and I have to reply to them. I even said to somebody, go and win SC, they told me I have SO MUCH SW: P mocked me, like a joke

Can you please send me 1000 SC, or send me how many SCs out of your heart please please.

The SCs you send will be the money I earned unfairly, without walking, but I beg,

let’s see I started a campaign, maybe I’ll pass tens of thousands too

:sunglasses::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy::rofl:

let’s hands on your wallets

Hahahahahahaa. I got asked for coins as a social experiment. Laughed.

yep social experiament :stuck_out_tongue:

give me 20.000 ore 50.000 SC.
collect please and send me.

note : Joke

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i love this style

Lmao mate i see how you follow 12000 people
Of course the second thing they would do is check your profile out

BAD luck 0 SC

Actually, I’ve gotten 9 sweatcoins for just one roll for watching an ad.

Yeah, that was awful, especially with the removal of the Force Check Sweatcoins.

I got a 10$ one just 1 time

Bad luck ???
Nope
No
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::zipper_mouth_face::thinking::woozy_face::grimacing::roll_eyes:

:face_with_thermometer::exploding_head::confused::worried::slightly_frowning_face::frowning::pleading_face::confounded::scream:

As a rare treat, I finally got a fairly good draw today.:sunglasses::+1:t4:

The 10swc bonus had all but become a mythical draw until now :rofl:

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

:blush:

:blush:

Yippuuueee

:sunglasses:

Cico Felipe Cayetano Lopez Martinez y Gonzales** , comunemente detto

CARAMBA CARAMBITA

Il nome completo di Cico è un elemento comico ricorrente nelle sue storie a fumetti, è stato riportato in diverse versioni, ma col tempo si è stabilizzato in Cico Felipe Cayetano Lopez Martinez y Gonzales [1] (sequenza di nomi con cui peraltro si presenta più volte nella prima storia della serie, La foresta degli agguati ). Interrogato durante un processo, ad esempio, affermò chiaramente di chiamarsi Felipe Cayetano Gonzales y Rodriguez y Martinez y Consalvo y Morales y Rosales y Ramirez y Hernandez y Espinosa… non riuscendo addirittura a finire l’elenco dei cognomi perché il cancelliere a cui stava dettando finí l’inchiostro[3] (stranamente, nello stesso albo e in tempi cronologicamente vicini al processo, il nome fu riportato per ben due volte come Felipe Cayetano Lopez y Martinez y Gonzales y Rodriguez

Zagor tenay

:scream::scream::scream:

:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Wow, very lucky indeed. None were below 1 sweatcoin. With that being said, I do think that you have a higher chance of better draw if you do not have a lot of steps for the day yet.