Go on... show off your favourite purchases for some extra sweatcoins! 🎁

I’ve probably got you beat

Very possibly… However,I’m going to have to ask in what you mean by having me beat?

If it’s blood pressure I don’t think I having higher figures are really a cause for celebration.

Okay, I’ve got it now…
only just realised that if you tap on the reply icon in the top right hand corner of the message, it takes you to the message to which you were replying.

although, be more clumsy than me is definitely not something to be celebrated. :rofl:

It was a joke about me being clumsier… I have Normal BP, and I am in good health! So no I’m not celebrating something like that, but thank you for trying to make me feel dumb! :grimacing::face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: … I hope that you have a wonderful day and I really really hope you have beautiful weather where you are located!!

Honestly, there was no offence meant.

To be fair it was more a slap to myself not not actually understanding what you meant.

I am sorry for kinda jumping on you over it! I can tell you are definitely a good person, and I am happy to have gotten a chance to talk to you! I followed you on SweatCoin I hope that is cool.

Join my team let’s walk and earn together. You will love it.
My username is @tajaydowner

No worries, ‘‘tis absolutely fine, I can fully understand it. I know that I can often come across as condescending, although 9/10 of the time it’s just the daft way I phrase things. :see_no_evil:

I just started today so I have no favorite purchases yet…but soon I shall.