GST registration : Need some of tips

I need the best and secured types of GST registration and tool in online. More types of options are available for me. My friends are telling some important matters and innovative information from online. I am storing the essential details in my mail box. I want effective and powerful tool for searching the best resources. Some of GST related topic and great news of GST registration is possible in online. But i cannot know the way for tracking that.
New discussion and communication are needed for me. Did you have any experience for paying tax amount in online? I have registered my business in online with all types of secured details. In that business GST registration should be need for getting the great explanation and discussion also. All types of suggestions and ideas are help make the GST registration as wonderful. Group of people to join with my work to collect the GST registration reviews and discussion from online.
I need to know the new information and new tools for GST return filing. All types of returns and profits to be added with that. GST invoice bill should be in correct manner. I want to edit my details in GST registration. Is it possible now? Because i have already to that action. I am trying now to edit the company name. i cannot to do that. What are the steps to follow for the GST registration and GST return filing process?
Update details and news are needed for me. Can you please share me here? High quality and secured nature of points are need for me. Searching more information and adding the great details in my inbox. Best software and tools are used for making GST registration. GST software is also needed for me. I need to know full information about using that also.

Sorry, but what IS this? Lol. It has anything to deal with Sweatcoin?