How do I claim my auction win

Hi all, I won the auction yesterday but can’t find out how to claim the prize.
Page says I will receive a code and form to fill in but I don’t see these. Help pages not very useful either.
Anyone else won an auction and how did you claim?

@DaveUK you can help :eyes::grinning:

@Ashton Help the lad.

I see the code now but don’t know what to do with it. No email or sms received. How do I get the “form” to fill in?

@Nodz @Ditagirl can you help.

From i remember they send u a code,where the messages appear there is a link which says prize won ,click on that that shld take u to a page where u add code and there is a toggle at bottom of screen which says prize claimed ,turn that to on and away u go(i think thats right from what i remember)

Thanks for that. I think i have solved it now.
The toggle at the bottom of the screen which says, i have claimed this prize is lit up by default. I turned it off and the form appeared. Filled in the details and then clicked the toggle to light it up again.
Trouble is, i gave my wrong username (duh)! so tried to email a correction to the query email address given on claiming but it just gets bounced back to me as undeliverable.
Suppose they have my phone number so are able to contact me.

Hi,

I won an auction over a week ago, I filled out the form, but I am yet to receive any further notification that it was indeed received on their end… I am just waiting at this point for the 30 days it said for it to be fulfilled. Hoping I claimed it properly!! Admittedly, I’m a bit anxious.

I really hope you receive what you’re entitled to - you deserve it.
Just seems to be a bit of a poor setup regarding claiming but time will tell.

Thank you, and same to you!
Congrats on your win!! :blush::blush::blush:
I know for myself, it took me well over two years to earn enough coin, I definitely worked hard for it, as did ALL other auction winners!! So I will remain optimistic that I will receive my GIFT CARD, I just need to be patient. Lol

Which auction did you win?

I won the Sonos soundbar. Top of the range soundbar - worth more than i paid for my tv!

Very nice!! I won $1000 Lululemon gift card!!
One of my favourite stores, so I’m extremely excited :blush::blush::blush:!