How many swc do you own

Joined on the 29th September 2019 got 107swc already just wondering if anyone’s ever cash out one of the marathon offers if not how close are you

Got 12k sweatcoin whilst I’d love to cash in on marathon offer. Both me and my wife walk loads, issue is now rules have changed the cumulative coins can’t be used so I can’t use for big offers.

I’ve got a few couple of friends and family members to join was disappointed when I found out you couldn’t transfer coins to claim the marathon offers

Joined on 12th Oct 2017
Currently have 11,172.49 coins
I’ve cashed in a small number for offers, but doubt I’ve “spent” more than 30 (definitely haven’t spent 50)

Not as many as I’ve generated :rofl:.

So far I’ve converted over 14M steps into Sweatcoins. Obviously, I have spent a few coins in the marketplace on offers but have donated 7500swc to the crowdfunding charities and helped fund a few giveaways in the Sweatcoin Warriors Discord server.
I have about 850swc in my Sweatcoin Wallet at the moment :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I have 10 Sweatcoins​:joy::joy::joy:

A great start! Keep at it and watch your balance rise :sunglasses:

18,000 SC here, donated regularly to the causes that pop up. Would like to find out if any wearables or devices are coming back onto marketplace.

Right now have 0 I support sweatcoin knowing if all are in this together and constantly work together basically as one big team.

Congrats man. That’s a great inspiration.

I’ve got 253.28swc right now. I’ve purchased a couple offers and donated to 2 charities this week so I’ve diminished my stockpile a bit. :woman_shrugging:

I first got the app in 2018 but then stopped using it only to reinstall Sweatcoin around 8 days ago. I am now at 558 swc!

:pray: thanks @Nickkieth
I have since passed the 20,000 sweatcoin creation mark and still going. I still didn’t save em up but now I’m paying a subscription and getting double the Sweatcoins, I might start saving a few and continuing to donate to the charities. After all, It’s only the last 1000 Sweatcoins that have been earned with the Troublemaker doubles and it’s not like a plan on stopping the exercise so there’s no rush :rofl:.

Plus, this month alone I’ve had 2600swc randomly donated from various unknown users. A while ago I posted a message that Sweatcoin also included in a shoutout on Instagram, asking that users save their coins and enjoy the rewards by spending them in the Marketplace rather than sending them to me in support of my personal efforts. It stopped for a while, but it seems to have restarted for some strange reason.

I confess, I actually prefer to generate the coins on foot. I don’t see any motivation in just been given coins without putting in the effort for them. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

coins are always good :slight_smile: i have just over 16k SC, a mi of donated (from OH) when she was into Sweatcoin) and mine, i cant hit the big 20k SC redeem until i get all my coins, However it would be cool to see if there are any big number redeemable options for collected coins.

Good to see someone is getting there coins correctly converted from there steps. Admins have had a constant barrage of complaints from me for a whole month, as mine aren’t converting. Absolutely no help at all from the Admins or Customer Services. I do on average, wen working 15-20k in steps on here, so am losing a ton load of coins