How many Sweatcoins have YOU physically generated yoursef?

I noticed in a lot of places there are many people very proud of how many Sweatcoin is they have and you should be proud of the coins no matter if these are earned through exercise, invitation, trading, Prize winnings… any of th the various ways to earn your coins.

As many people will already know, my core interest is the motivation to move, to get out there and get those feet pounding pavement, pushing pedals, strutting the streets, wandering the wilderness or however you would like to put it. The motivation to improve or maintain personal health through exercise.

With this in mind I think it will be interesting to see how many coins people have physically earned through their own movement alone in the time they have been using the Sweatcoin app.

I’ve been with Sweatcoin for quite a while now (since 7th May 2017) and after a somewhat sow start I have in this time so far converted over 14 million steps into 13402swc.

We are all different people with different schedules, different drives and varying abilities so it would not be expected for everybody to have pushed themselves to breaking point and beyond in the pursuit of Sweatcoins. If you put the effort in then you should be proud of your accomplishments no matter what the level.

Go on, have a bit of a boast and share with the community how many coins you personally generated with your efforts in exercise :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hi @Phatt.One, I’m member since June 12, 2018. I walked over 1.9 million steps and converted It into 2390 SWC. I wish I had used the app more in the past. First I didn’t use it a lot, because no one was using the app. On this day I still don’t know many people who’re using it in my environs.
I thought it would just bleed out or something.
But since I’m pushing myself to work out more and since I discovered this forum, I started to use it more often. It just gives some extra motivation.
I don’t care anymore that I’m one of the few people using it here. Also I don’t really like to send people invitations, because I think it’s annoying for most people. Maybe Sweatcoin must offer people some sort of a Welcome Bonus to stimulate people. Anyway, I see potential in it and I hope Sweatcoin will grow to something really awesome in the future. We just have to give it some time!

Nice work :sunglasses::+1:t4: I can understand where you are coming from with invites being annoying sometimes and if you’re the one sending them sometimes you feel like you’re just sending people spam. I have to admit with Sweatcoin it has been little different for me, I don’t mind sending people Sweatcoin invites because no matter who you are and no matter what you do, there is something to benefit you from the app. Some people like the ‘gamified’ exercise, others like the potential crypto factor, some like to trade and find excitement that way, or there’s like to just get a little something for nothing in the marketplace deals, When I first got the app it was Part of my girlfriends cousins effort to gather coins for a Fitbit. At the time I couldn’t walk so I just saw it as a bit of a laugh really. I completely forgot it was on the phone until we were on holiday and had a little bit of movement, it was then that I discovered the health benefits and chose to try and push it using the Sweatcoin motivation. I know all the users who have used the motivation to improve their health and stamina. It really is a good old universal app because let’s face it a majority of the population walk regularly, it’s good for you and in most cases walking is free (I say most cases because it can get expensive in footwear if you get a teeny bit carried away).
When people have use my invite link whether I know them or not (I post my link on Instagram and Twitter) I send a welcome message to whoever has used the link and pass on the 5swc to that user just to give a little headstart. I prefer to earn coins through effort in exercise, although there have been a fair few instances where random users have sent me a few coins to show support, I always try and Catch them when they come in and return them to the users with a note of appreciation but explaining my preference to earn and encourage users to follow a similar pursuit. Now I’ve discovered the benefits of Sweatcoin I have to say I like to share and let others see for themselves and help encourage people to enjoy a healthy lifestyle. As an app I believe it can make a difference to both health and wealth in the long run and it’s great to see a community growing around it.

Keep at it and enjoy all Sweatcoin has to offer :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Greetings, I’ve been a sweatcoin member since January 12th 2018. after a very slow start and hardly walking it wasn’t until around summer time when I actually properly started using the app

That being said during my time so far using the app I have clocked up 1.6 millions steps and generated 1497 sweatcoins. Thank you :blush:

I actually feel 1.6 million in almost 2 years is actually pretty bad on my half and will try and push for 2 million steps before the new year :smiley:

Hi, I have been using the app since 7th June 2017, and have converted over 13m steps for £13,219 sweatcoins. I walk every day but get frustrated at how many genuine steps arent converted. Particularly recently, I would have a lot more sweatcoins if the algorythm worked as it should. I see some post about league table as well but I dont seem to have access to any of these. Live in Lancashire UK.

@Kevster 13M! this is awesome mate!! Im a Lancashire Stepper myself lol Aside from the past couple, I’m out almost every day myself and only a couple of million ahead with over 16M converted. If you want to post your Sweatcoin username, I’m sure there are a number of Breakers who would be raring to follow you in the app. Keep it up :sunglasses::+1:t4:

FYI as you probably know, leaderboards were removed from iOS a while ago but The android application still has the Friends leaderboard.

@Phatt.One I think my username is Kevster and I hadnt realised leaderboards were removed from IOS so that explains that one. I only looked this week when somebody mentioned leaderboards.

VLol … Have found and added
Happy Sweatcoinin :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I have converted about 1.1 million steps in 3 months. for me it’s a lot. or is it?

We are all different people with different lifestyles, ages, fitness levels and free time etc.

If you put the effort in then you are the most suited person to judge if it is a lot or not… you are your best competitor :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I joined sweatcoin in 2018 January. I have 3million verified steps and 2822 coins generated from it. I started walking really actively in around 2020 January, so I generated 2000+ of swcs in 2020

Awesome work👏🏼 2000+ since January is fantastic, keep it up!

Happy Sweatcoinin’ :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Yahoo!!!

Now, when you have converted 10s of Millions of steps you get to see a complete figure.

However, I still have the little personal niggle that the counter shows how many steps have actually been converted into Sweatcoins. However, there is no display of how many steps have been approved which for me personally (and no doubt other users that have been regularly exceeding the membership caps) would offer a little extra motivation. Although, on the flip-side, the Sweatcoin is the primary focus of the app so I suppose in a way I can understand why this has not been included. To be honest this is also another reason I am not as big a fan of the Trouble Maker “Double Coins on conversion” perk. An awesome perk to most but unfortunately, as much use as a chocolate teapot to me personally.

I know this is a really long winded one but please allow me to illustrate…

Since hitting 18M total converted steps on 19th April 2020 these are clips of my payslips.

With one of these payslips showing over 736k steps over 7 days and a total of 1923541 verified steps steps In 3 weeks, it is a little demotivating to see that the total counter only shows 311400 above the 18M mark for the past month, it really does start to feel like a lifetime. :rofl:

The reason the counter hasn’t captured the full total is that is only shows those verified step that actually get converted so once you reach the cap for the day, that’s all that gets added. That was just over 20k per day with Breaker. So, when the Trouble Maker teases hinted at a 50k limit, I was made up. No more no more 2 and 3 months watching the same figure. Then the Trouble Maker was released but with an automatic double conversion perk in the version I got. So instead of being able to build, the position is still virtually the same but instead of 20k a day max, a full 5k extra brought it up to 25k a day max to be added. Some 25k a day short of the possible.

I know that to some it will read a little like I’m a couple of cans short of a six-pack. You are probably not too far away from the truth :crazy_face: but as far as I am concerned, I have already claimed a prize from Sweatcoin well beyond the possible cash value or material prize value available in the Marketplace, so I don’t particularly collect the coins anymore, most I prefer to go to crowdfunding charities to show support for those who need it.

Anyone reading this thinking “WTF”, feel free to take a read through the article linked below… It won’t stop you from thinking “WTF” but It might at least help explain a few bits and bring a little more background to my personal use case of the Sweatcoin app and why my focus is more leaning towards the exercise than the Sweatcoinage :sunglasses:

Again, my apologies for the extremely lengthy post. I’m sure it will pass time for some :rofl:

Stay Safe and Happy Sweatcoinin Guys n Gals :sunglasses::+1:t4:

7000 at the moment by the end of the year hoping for 12000.

@Kyle93. Sounds like you’re a man with a plan :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Well I wouldn’t mind getting the £1000 target by next May. Would be my birthday so that would be A nice touch.

Would that not make it your birthday this month as well? In which case happy birthday for whenever it is​:sunglasses::+1:t4:

Been and gone lol May 5th

In that case, a belated happy birthday