How many Sweatcoins have YOU physically generated yoursef?

I’ve been a member of Sweatcoins since November 2019.
I’ve accumulated 2,253 sweatcoins. I’m saving up for the northern lights trip, I appreciate I have a long way to go but I’m also working on getting a decent man in my life to join me :rofl:

How are you doing? What is your goal?

Hi @Phatt.One. I’ve been a member since 3rd March 2019, and I have 6011 coins. (can’t find the bit that says how many steps I’ve done in total)
For quite a few months during that time though, my conversion rate was below 10%.
Now that I’ve sorted the bugs in my phone and got Trouble Maker I should be able to top 300SWC a week… So this time next year, we’ll be thousandaires Rodney!

Hey @DebzVas
Great to read that you have your goals set in your mind. I have to confess that I have wanted to see the Northern Lights since I was a child. Unfortunately, for some reason I no longer seem to have the “Bucket List” showing on my mobile. I know that worldwide, lockdowns have made it difficult to get out and exercise as often or for as long as we might like.
At 2253swc you have certainly come a long way and have a lot to be proud of there. Just think, you have already walked to earn yourself more than 10% of your target. Keep at it and before you know it, you will have earned enough Sweatcoins to claim your trip to see the Northern Lights.:sunglasses::+1:t4:
As far as finding a decent man goes, right now might not be the most suitable of times to go on a man hunt. Having said that, I don’t have any experience in that particular arena.
I am a great believer in setting yourself goals. Wether it’s keeping your sights set on earning a prize or setting targets to further yourself, giving yourself a suitable point of focus is always good. Unfortunately, for myself as well as many other others, the pandemic lockdown has hindered the pursuit of some goals. I had set myself a goal to run my first official Ultramarathon this summer but most events have had to be cancelled. It doesn’t mean I give up, it only delays the success until next year :sunglasses::+1:t4:.

Hey @stouffer
If you are on iphone, the total steps converted to Sweatcoins and total number of Sweatcoins created is shown on your profile page, as highlighted in red on the screenshot below.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the Android version displays all the information. It is a bit of a shame because I know that for me personally, this is most likely the most useful page of the app as it shows the converted totals as well as the average number of daily steps over the past 7 days as well as a daily average over the past month. I only wish it would display the total verified steps rather than only the total steps that have been converted and have actually been issued as Sweatcoins.
If I had saved up my Sweatcoins, I think that most likely with 18,773sec from converted steps plus the extras through daily bonuses etc. over the past 3 years, I would have passed the magical 20,000swc. Although I have purchased a few marketplace offers, I tend to donate a majority of coins to the various crowdfunding to show support for the charity causes.

Wow, did not know the iOs version of the app had that much extra information! That is actually cool and useful to keep track and motivate to go further than last week, let’s hope the put it in android too some day.

Yeah, once you are beyond earnings caps you gotta hunt out your own goals. I Have found the average daily figures to be really quite handy to help setting goals. Lonely thing missing is the all-time total verified step count. It gets a little annoying when you’re up to 70,000 average but the max the total counters will grow by is 26315 steps. In many ways, it may have been a little better if the Troublemaker came with user selectable perks. Double earnings for steps is awesome for many users, for me personally it has set motivations back because initially my goals were based on building the overall steps. Now, some users are able to add double the amount of steps per day whilst users like myself have basically had the brakes put on… a bit of a Kick in the happy sack after spending 3 years building an 18million count.

Sweatcoin has been an incredible asset in my life. I have been more active, had less medical issues, and benefited from a lifted and more positive mood.

@BrandCALee
That’s fantastic, well done and kudos on the daily average :sunglasses::+1:t4: How long have you been using Sweatcoin? It’s awesome to see other’s out there using this amazing app to help make a real difference in their lives. Doesn’t matter if it’s to improve health, mobility, state of mind, to bring a little self confidence back, a sense of achievement to boost morale… there are so many more rewards available through Sweatcoin than Monetary or Material gains. Each with a far higher value than any offer through the marketplace. All it costs to claim the rewards beyond calculable value is the step up and step out. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Would you object to sharing your app username? I’m sure that many users would be motivated and encouraged to follow your progress. :sunglasses:

Gladly! Brandon965376 and I’ve been using Sweatcoin religiously since July 18, 2018. Completely dumbfounded that I’m just learning about the community site lol.

It pays to work nights… literally.

Nice one… there are a fair few users who have been using the app a few years but only recently found the forum. I’ll add you inapp :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I only started 5 days ago. 254 sweatcoins so far.

Niels807836

Can’t grumble at progress like that :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Finally, 20,000swc generated from steps, this doesn’t account for any bonuses, transfers etc.

Although, I haven’t actually saved up the coins, it is certainly possible to generate 20k. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Turkish: Dehşet-ül Vahşet.

Amazing. Terrific.

I’ve been a member of sweatcoin since November last year. And today I just reached 1 000 000 converted steps and that has generated 952 sweatcoins in total. I’ve donated 300 of them to charity so far but I’m planning on giving more soon.

My username is blakeh2
My name is Blake H
In case you’re interested in checking

@BlakeH That’s awesome matey, every credit. May there be many more steps to follow :sunglasses::+1:t4: