How many Sweatcoins have YOU physically generated yoursef?

12K coins. Slowly but surely plodding on

A bit of an update on my own coin counts, for anyone interested. The total number of Sweatcoins generated from 21,793,059 steps has just passed 24,500… and rising.

However, the wallet is now just approaching 10,000 coins. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Is nice seeing them accumulate but there’s nothing worthwhile to use them on!

Face it folks, like me They are of. I real use now the £1000 / $1000 has been pulled.

Using android phone so cannot see amount of converted steps.
But have accumulated 27,202.87 SWC till date ( estimated around 5,760 SWC transferred from friends and 20k SWC used for marathon reward)

Bravo @Eamtan :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
That’s some heavy trekkin, some serious hard work :sunglasses::+1:t4:

I’ve managed to get the wallet up to around 13,000 Sweatcoins again… all earned or from winnings/treasury.

Thankfully on the iOS version, there are more stats available. It will be nice to see the android version catch up. Although I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical reason why this kind of stuff hasn’t been included (not that I know what it is).

Here’s a snapshot of my profile page as it stands this mornin’. Although I understand many are benefiting from the Trouble Maker, i’m still not keen on the ”Doubler”. I know it’s one of the perks and I know that people will probably see this and think “what the hell is wrong with this guy?”. It’s a personal thing really, for me building the Sweatcoins up was a token of the actual effort put in. Doubling them seems to be a bit of a demotivator for me now that twice as many coins get added. I know it’s a bit weird, i’ve made peace with that already :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just incase anyone is interested, I very nearly caught the Sweatcoins Created counter on the 30,000 marker… I guess I’ll have to wait on the 40,000 marker to try and catch it again.

For an hour, I’ll just have to make do with the palindrome… 30003 Sweatcoins Created! :rofl:

IOS compared to Android is sure different. The lack of information on Android is a little discouraging. Here is my screenshot of Android.

I can understand exactly what you mean. I hope at some point the android version does start to see the additional activity detail.

In addition to showing things like how many coins you’ve created and the total number of steps converted into earned coins (Not to be confused with total steps verified which this page unfortunately doesn’t).

The profile statistics view is one of my favourite features of the app and has been invaluable for viewing consistencies. With the ability to see the average number of verified steps taken per day based upon the past week and the past month as well as the day, it has been perfect for setting goals as well is viewing progress.

I appreciate that this level of detail might not be of interest to all but for me personally it is an awesome tool in helping me reach my own goals.

I 100 percent agree with you!

So you are George from Canada who was previously from my friend listing.

Will you like to rejoin my mini social group so that we can motivate each other ?

Hello @Eamtan I didn’t know you could set up a private group. I like it. I just joined up!!

Thanks for joining. It is always good to know that there are someone else in SWC that are also stepping beside yourself. it has being quite lonely since the day they disable the friend listing steps gallery. :sob: