Introduce yourself

Hello Guys! It’s Mazen! You may know me as supermaz on Sweatcoin App. Basically, I am very addicted to sweatcoin app providing that I am a new user. However, I can tell how much did this app impact my daily activities. It keeps me always motivated! Many thanks for the co-founder and all the team behind the success of this app. In fact, I am so hungry to get to know each user of this app and accordingly, I have created an unofficial channel with an unofficial logo for the Sweatcoin community aiming to get to know each other, share our experience, stay motivated, and improve our engagements on Instagram and all social media. I will leave the channel’s link below for those who interested to join. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Cheers! God Bless!

Hello @supermazz :slight_smile:
it’s great the app has boosted your activity :upside_down_face: I’d like to introduce you to a discord server, it already has thousands of people for you to meet :slight_smile: click to join
also, there’s a subreddit, reddit.com/r/sweatcoin
enjoy!

Hello my name is Brandon, I joined Sweatcoin in July of 2017, and I am in the top 10% of sweatcoiners. :smiling_imp:

Welcome aboard Sir :wave:t4::sunglasses:

Hi I’m John, and I’m here for news of Trouble Maker release (currently target 25k steps per day)

lol @Andrew why does everyone use your logo

Hello! My name is Jordan, and I get most of my steps in at Friedrich Wilderness in San Antonio :grin:

Late reply, but here are some tips. Try to walk away from tall buildings and trees since they can create gps shade which results in less steps tracked and/or a lower step conversion rate. Keep the phone on you aka in your pocket to help your step conversion rate.

Also, if you want to max out the number of Sweatcoins you earn daily based on the membership you chose, you factor in the 5% commission and that’s the additional amount of outside steps you need to do to max out as a guide. Step conversion rate is a factor too. If your step conversion rate is low, you may need to walk more outside steps in addition to the 5% commission that’s accounted for to max out.

Hey I’m Kristen single momma of 2 boys and I have a beautiful 3 year old granddaughter

Hi all, I hope that you are well. I’ve never been in/on a forum before, let alone put a post on one so please forgive me if I mess this up. I’m Samm, a single mum of a fantastic lad and I live in the UK. I only discovered sweatcoin mid July this year and it’s great, i never thought I’d enjoy walking so much and trying to reach my daily max just makes it more fun. Have a fantastic day and take care

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you hear :blush:

Hi everyone… we are a group christians from the Netherlands who are started a project to walk and collect money for people who needs food, water, clothing and sometimes paying the rent.

We looking forward to connecting with other users and making some new (overseas) friends :grinning:

Hey there! Welcome to the community! Nice to see how Sweatcoin’s being used to help those in need!

Looking forward to seeing you on the forums!

Thanks for your reply and we looking forward to stay in contact through this forum.

Hey guys, Noah here. Just getting to know the app, a friend got me in last week and I’m still curious enough to keep it on for now… I do have a few questions already- for starters, I had a good walk early this morning and while the steps were logged they were apparently not eligible for sweatcoin? Yes, this was outside

Hi all
YJ here from Singapore.

Welcome to the community Noah! Your app’s lack of step conversion could be due to a number of things. You should check out these articles that have helpful tips to increase step conversion:
iOS: https://help.sweatco.in/hc/en-us/articles/360012681872-How-can-I-improve-my-step-conversion-Apple-
Android: https://help.sweatco.in/hc/en-us/articles/360012520012-How-can-I-improve-my-step-conversion-Android-

Hey there, welcome to the community!

Hey, Ive been on sweatcoin for almost 2 years now. I have a little over 5k built up. Ive only redeemed them for some smaller prizes. Looking forward to a blockchain future or another way to cash out.

Love the app. Cant wait for the troublemaker level to come to the US.