Introduce yourself

Hi! My name is Wick and I started sweatcoin back in 2017! I had points of struggling to earn it due to living in London and not taking my phone everywhere, but now I live in the countryside and go on daily walks / jogs to keep myself active!

I started following you follow back?

Welcome to all, it’s great to see so many new yousers joining the forum.
Happy Sweatcoinin’ Y’all :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hi I’m Erin and I joined to stay in shape

Joined today how is everyone doing well and staying safe I hope

Hellos to everyone. Everybody, I’m Michael/Appinfernal with Sweatcoin since September 2018. And I’m logged at 500 Sweatcoins, today.

My goal is to be a influencer/mechandiser with several otherwise familiar health related social media goals.

Today, since using Sweatcoin with various other apps also near 5000 mile goal.

Sweatcoin is practically the best I’ve seen this far in reward’s.

I expect wonderful results on this fitness day and thank you for all the committed participants of Sweatcoin.

Have a wonderful day.

Im Tinta!!!:smiley::wave:t3 : happy to be here.

Hi everyone, I’m dudz i had this app last year but then it didn’t come in handy because I was busy with school. Since the lockdown I’ve been doing some walking and decided to fully use this application and turn my sweats into some coins.

HIII I’M Kadiiiiiiiiiiiii❤️

Hello my name is Jennifer, and I have had SWEATCOIN about 2 years now, and i love it. Keeps me challenging myself, and its as easy as walking. I also love all the new upgrades like the workouts…

Hello, my name is Lauren. Im 39 years old and since Ive always waitressed my entire life, i never had to worry about getting my steps in. But now, since COVID has basicallu destroyed my career, I find myself leading a mich more sedentary lifestyle. I figured this app might motivate me and maybe I’ll even recoup a small percentage of my lost wages

Hello, been using the app for a while but looking to connect and have joined the forum, nice to be here!!

Sorry to hear about the job situation. Unfortunately, it has become a massive problem for many people, especially in the leisure and hospitality industries. Hopefully, Over the coming months, we will see some changes and some element of getting back to normal. People on Instagram et cetera are starting to post new videos from bars, beaches and even large parties in different parts of the world. Hopefully will find the active lifestyle will bring with it a more positive outlook, as well as keeping you fit and healthy :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hey I’m Blake, my friend showed me this app November last year and I’ve been hooked ever since.
Every morning it’s the first app I open and I check the market place.
This app really helped me during the pandemic because it motivated me to stay fit.
I’m posting this here today because I just reached 1 000 000 converted steps and I’m over the moon.

Hello, I am a new member. I love to run every morning. Love to see all of you

I’m Ionut or you can call me John, it’s the same thing. I love music I am a DJ producer and I’m living in uk !

I don’t know what to tell more about me. Ask me anything if you want to know something .

Hello everyone,

How are you all? I’m a new member to this app and forum. I’m trying out sweatcoin to see how it goes and if it works out well I would love for it to be a part of my weight loss journey. I am overweight for the first time in my life due to my new medication. Prayers would also be appreciated. Praying for you all and God bless you, in Jesus Name. :yellow_heart::pray:t2::heartpulse::smiley:

Bonjour, tout d’abord je tenais à vous dire wouah c’est quoi ce site ? En fait j’y comprends rien ! Alors ben… J’ai cliqué. Je suis curieuse parfois, j’ai l’impression d’avoir déjà vu ce site quelques part. Mais ma question est : NON ? JE SUIS INSCRITE ? Alors je voudrais un peu plus de détails, oui c’est vrai je reconnais, je suis novice dans ce domaine, mais une petite voix me dit il faut que t’en sache un peu plus.
Je suis bête ! et discipliné ! mais bête !!! donc, donnez-moi un peu plus détaillée s’il vous plaît.

Im Gary and live in Surrey, England. I have been using this for the past 2 years on and off. I would like to start following people. You can follow me at @Gary883094.

U can follow me @SmokeDawg121692