Introduce yourself

Hello everyone,
I’m Daniwithaj (danijel378910) and I’m currently living in the Netherlands! I joined Sweatcoin due to walking a lot with my dog and I found it interesting to collect something for all the walking! I especially like the option to donate the steps! :slight_smile:

Greetings from the rainy Netherlands! :v:

Hey guys
My name is Sharon I joined sweet coins to start loosing weight but I have meet a lot of good people

Hi, I’m Michael & will follow back all followers :v::heart:

Hey everybody my name is Justin new to the forum but its awesome much love

What is you your favorite normal apps?

Happy to be here. I’m new to the sweatcoin community. I started August 2019

I’ve just begun getting serious about this app. I keep forgetting my phone and I get frustrated. Anyone know where I can find a chain strong enough to attach my phone to my neck? Well, maybe not while running. I’m sure my phone would keep hitting me in the head as I ran. Anyway. This is unique, fun and I’m looking forward to moving ahead and start moving again. I’m 63 and I plan to live until I’m 104. I just want to see just how far we go during the 100 years I’m here.

Hi My name is Tommy. Please follow my sweatcoin account: tommy987hk.

Hello I’m Dixie! I started using this app over a year ago when I got my first iPhone! I downloaded it to try and earn money for in app purchases but I haven’t bought anything on the app yet… Nice to meet y’all!

Lovin’’ the username… :sunglasses::+1:t4:

@Ladygz I’m lovin’ the attitude, can’t fault it in the slightest :sunglasses::+1:t4: I couldn’t agree more, Sweatcoin is a fantastic way to motivate users to adopt a more active lifestyle. It’s great to see an app that reaches out to such a diverse array of users and has something in it for everyone. Awesome outlook, but leaves a question that it would just feel wrong not to ask… Why specifically 104?

With regard to a lanyard for your mobile… there are many different kinds of phone bags, cases, pouches etc. Amazon stocks a wide Variety of suitable products. For example https://www.amazon.com/Go-Bag-Self-Sealing-Waterproof-Touchscreen/dp/B075MLKWXB.

I hope that helps to at least give you an idea of the kind of products on the market :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hey I’m Paul. Live in the beautiful mountains of Colorado US. https://sweatco.in/i/crazemo Member since 2017. Started a dog walking business in early 2019 and really started earning coins since most of my steps are outside now. Don’t really care about the coins but it’s fun to track progress. Maybe when I have more there will be something worth turning them in.
There are a few things I’d like to see or to be added to SC but I enjoy using it.
Crazemo

Hello Y’all,
My name is Btisam and my girls introduced me to this app​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I love this app because it encourages me to walk more often​:+1:t2::+1:t2::kissing_heart:

Hey my name is Becca and I joined sweatcoin cause I love walking everywhere… I have three amazing kids…I’m currently a stay at home mom and love spending quality time with my two youngest.

Hello!! I’m so excited about using this app!!! I love working out!! This just gives me one more reason to !!:grinning:

Hey everyone my name is amara and I’m from Sydney, Australia :smiley: I found this app through a blog a while ago and I absolutely love it. I’m challenging myself everyday and it just gets more exciting with every update :slight_smile:

I’d love to make some friends on the app too :slight_smile: please feel free to add me, https://sweatco.in/i/amara326781 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello everyone, my name is Nora. First of all, I apologize for the correct writing because I speak Hungarian. So this application is new to me but I would like to explore. I wonder if I’m going to walk more for my daily tasks? :sweat_smile:This will later prove to me how persistent I am.

I would like some friends to find me on the app :arrow_right: https://sweatco.in/i/noradeak

Hey Im from Belgium :belgium: but I’m a Turkish guy :tr:. Just wanted to say hi to everyone :slight_smile:

Hi I have just sign up today. So don’t know the app well enough. Just a quick answer would be appreciated . When I sent my sweatcoins to someone, it accumulates to his balance. So Is he eligible to use up all that in order to get iPhone?
Thanks