Introduce yourself

hi everyone , i’m nhel newbie here… much more to know !

Hello I’m Sarah and I love Sweatcoins. I’ve been using it for 2 years and counting. :slight_smile:

I’m Kayla. I joined because I’ve been a member of sweatcoins since March 2018. I love how there are great offers to motivate you to walk! Add me!

https://sweatco.in/i/kayla283171 Check out this free app :point_up_2: It pays to walk!

I love this app! Been a member since 2018. I love the coins lol so, if you wanna donate, I am a hard-working, single mother, warm and good person that live walking but, can’t walk as much as a dog walker. Lol

Hello! I’m new here! I would like to know more about this community. Hope this would help me to motivate me sweat more. :joy:

Hi @Serpil ,

Unfortunately, SWC must be from those earned by the user. Transferred funds can’t be used to claim this offer.

Most of the Marketplace offers can be purchased using transferred coins. If you tap on an offer, The offer screen will most often state in the description and terms to let you know if coins must be earned to claim the offer.

Happy Sweatcoinin’ :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hey everyone,

I am Antoinette. My sister introduced me to this app. Not many of my friends have it or are willing to download it smh…so I decided to join this group

Hi everyone,

My name is Nina Tierney. I am glad to be making sweat coins with you ladies and gentleman. I hope that each and everyone of you is getting some good prizes but also a good workout in throughout the days, years, months, weeks. I hope that you guys can send me some sweat coins, my username is striker 11. I will send some back. Happy Sweat-coining!

Hi
I am new here and have a question for you. I wear a i fit smartwatch at work as we cannot carry personal phones. Is there a way to add the miles walked that are on my watch to my sweat coin? I lose days as my phone is locked in my locker

Hi all,

Been on sweatcoin for 2 years and have over 3600 coins. Probably just keep them till I reach 20000

Hi’ I’m all about the site! Idk much about it yet, but I’m learning so much so fast, seems like I’ll have it all mastered in no time . Name is Brian from Gettysburg PA area. Love to travel and enjoy the beach! I lived in Hawaii & Ocean city MD before and plan on visiting and moving back someday. Ladies hit h up I’m not shy I usually text back

Hello everyone, my name is SPC Schultz and I joined Sweatcoin in September 2020. I absolutely love this app and I am excited to be a part of this community! Between being active in the army and being a mother I think this is a awesome app because it essentially awards me for the walking I already have to do plus it encourages me to do more (like run). https://sweatco.in/m/nilo272754 Check out this free app :point_up_2: It pays to walk!

This is for anyone that wants to follow

How did you join in september 2020 lol :joy:

Lol typo I meant 2019 :joy:

Hi Rob,
Why don’t we have an online platform where we can see our data from the app on the phone and we can either buy or redeem items on line from the website, all members should be able to log in and access their data. I have the app on my Iphone but it has a problem, i tried downloading it on the Androide phone it refusing, so i was wondering why? my understanding is that since i have the account i can simply log in and access my data and continue using it. This will help a big deal. I have lost my sweet coins because their is no trail of transaction and you can not follow up from either the seller or sweatcoin. kindly provide/allow those support features…we love the app.

Hi I am martin

I wonder if this app will work !,

I’m Dee! I’ve return to this app and I am looking forward to walking and potentially losing weight :grin: Feel free to follow me @brownybrown and I’ll follow back! Nice to meet you all.

Hey Jack…could you email me/message me about the constant non conversation of hard earned coins…I complain bland complain,lose coins,and get no human contact or apologies

Hi I’m Leanne I’m new to this don’t do really no how it all works it was my daughter who told me about it

I’m new to the community. My name is Jenni. Any tips?