Introduce yourself

hi im aleli i’m new here!:joy:

Hello this is THOMAS!
Always having a constant battle with my weight and am no Spring chicken but have a desire to keep fit and love walking once I am out there! I am an Irish man (Mayo) living in St Albans! My challenge is to do 10k a day but don’t always achieve! Would love to try and get to the 20k Sweat Coins and in this for the long hall!

1Hi there this is a great app plus a super Community glad to be apart of it I happen to work for anon Profit Company and am lucky enough to be walking around all day. So this is a super bonus to be on this app how is everyone doing? I worK at the rest area’s in so cal

1. List item

k at the rest area’s in so cal

Guy

[quote=“Rudedog, post:275, topic:21”]
1Hi there this is a great app plus a super Community glad to be apart of it I happen to work for anon Profit Company and am lucky enough to be walking around all day. So this is a super bonus to be on this app how is everyone doing? I worK at the rest area’s in so cal

1. List item[quote=“Rudedog, post:275, topic:21, full:true”]

2. List item

[/quote]

strong text

> Blockquote`

• Preformatted text

`

[/quote]

I’m paid to walk and not to think so I’ll keep on walking to the bitter end

Walk :sweat_smile:. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

If you all interested apps like this (paying) I can tell you some apps. Message me if interested :slight_smile:

It would be really cool if I could invite people to use the app via airdrop!

Hello, My name is Dana. Mom of three- 18, 16 and 2.
I’m new who can show me around?

Welcome Dana. If you need help You can ask always :slight_smile:

Hello sweatcoin family. I’m Felicia

Hi Rob my name is Kathleen within the last 2 weeks. I’m already trying to get into trouble maker and it keeps on saying that trouble maker is coming soon. As I’ve already hit my target which is the beaker . So can you find out why it’s not sending me the trouble maker.

I really love this app.

Thank you

Kathleen

Hey @Kittykat

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. However, the Trouble Maker membership level has not yet been released.

It is being developed at the moment. The Sweatcoin team are working on something a bit more than just a higher daily cap.

You are not alone. Many users are waiting for the Trouble Maker level to be introduced (myself included). Hopefully, it shouldn’t be too far off now so for now it’s a matter of wandering around patiently. I’m sure it will be well worth the wait. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hi I’m debbie. My steps haven’t been converted into coins for 3 days… can some one help please. Cheers

For some unknown reason, this has happened to me too the last two days. I uninstalled and then installed again. Hopefully this will fix it. I will let you know after today if it works.

Thanks. Its working now but still owed for yesterday.

After reinstalling Sweatcoin working again for me too. I lost out on 36 SWC. Glad it worked for you.

Hey all, I became a sweatcoin user this past November, so I’m still recently new. I am a veteran, a graduate student, and a bartender at a Mariott. I have invited my coworkers and my friends. It has helped me become more active. I am excited to see what this platform will turn into. Hopefully one day Sweatcoins will be a cryptocurrency!

Greetings! New member here!

I’m Konighund. I ruckmarch, have run the goofy and dopey challenges at Disney.
I have battled ptsd, anger and stress issues.

In short, I’ve had to battle my demons. Good news is, the demons can only lie to us. You’ll find me in the gym, on the range, or just constantly in motion.

If you want to follow me, great! I’ll never give you a challenge that I won’t be right beside you doing.

Hello community, I’m a retired Professional Mixed Martial Arts Fighter. I fought in the UFC for almost 6 years, my professional fight record is 17 wins and 1 loss. These days I just train other fighters, and keep myself in shape. I’m hoping all the running I do on a daily basis will translate into some cool stuff. I am grateful for these community forums, everyone seems cool and ready to help if they can. I like that and I hope I can also be a help to others as I get more familiar with using this app.

Hi everyone. I’m Jasmin. I wanted to exercise regulary. I found random sweatcoin while searching for app :smiley: So follow and keep up to date with sweatcoin on Instagram. Happy to be here, Let’s move and be healthier together.