Introduce yourself

Hi all been using sweatcoin for a whilst but only just found the community. Finding it a useful motivator.

Newbie here this app was recommended just on time my daughter said that I need to run with my asthma inhaler in my hand she’s concerned about the way I have been breathing lately so I actually started walking now I can show her my progress thanks Terry for the invite

Been using the app for a while now just wanted something to help motivate me

Hi everyone I’m nèw here and I just wanted to say hello!!!:smiley::wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey everybody! :blush:
I am Tineke and I have 4 children and a dog. Today I have discovering Sweatcoin and this is the perfect App for me because I love walking and running! With my dog I enjoy long walks and then I go running every twice day, 10 to 42 km.
I love hiking and Nature and my kids and me are all Scouts!

Hi Rob,
This is Juanchito, joined about 4 months ago and I love this app, I’m a walker and just so it to stay healthy and fit. Just wondering how can I earn the 20,000 + badge, I have a screen shot of it but don’t know how to upload it, also, do you happen to know how can I sync my smart watch to my sweatcoin app? I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and a Samsung Galaxy S10+ smartphone, in order to my steps count I always have to have my phone with me.
Thanks for any help!
Juanchito

Hi! I’m Marta, I’m from Zagreb, Croatia.
I’ve been collecting SWC for three days now and I love it! I got hooked to walking and I wasn’t much of a walker before.
I was wondering are there any more people from Croatia or near me? I don’t think this app is popular here and it is a shame. :smiley:

@juanchito
I’m a new user too, but I used some other forums before, so I learned that you can upload a picture to some pages like photobucket or similar and then just copy-paste the link here and the picture should be visible. Try with tutorial provided by @Sweatcoinbot in your DM.
I hope this will help you :slight_smile:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Sweatcoinbot display help.

:call_me_hand:Hello and sending positive vibes your way :green_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

Hello I am Hanna…

Welcome all new sweatcoiners!

Hi Marta,
Thanks for getting back to me, I’ll give it a shot and hopefully it will work.
Keep on walking and stay healthy :walking_woman::walking_woman::walking_woman::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

Hi I’m new so please add me to help me out

@Sweatcoinbot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@Sweatcoinbot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@Sweatcoinbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Sweatcoinbot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@Sweatcoinbot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@Sweatcoinbot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 5

@Sweatcoinbot fortune

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt