Introduce yourself

Hey I’m Blake, my friend showed me this app November last year and I’ve been hooked ever since.
Every morning it’s the first app I open and I check the market place.
This app really helped me during the pandemic because it motivated me to stay fit.
I’m posting this here today because I just reached 1 000 000 converted steps and I’m over the moon.

Hello, I am a new member. I love to run every morning. Love to see all of you

I’m Ionut or you can call me John, it’s the same thing. I love music I am a DJ producer and I’m living in uk !

I don’t know what to tell more about me. Ask me anything if you want to know something .

Hello everyone,

How are you all? I’m a new member to this app and forum. I’m trying out sweatcoin to see how it goes and if it works out well I would love for it to be a part of my weight loss journey. I am overweight for the first time in my life due to my new medication. Prayers would also be appreciated. Praying for you all and God bless you, in Jesus Name. :yellow_heart::pray:t2::heartpulse::smiley:

Bonjour, tout d’abord je tenais à vous dire wouah c’est quoi ce site ? En fait j’y comprends rien ! Alors ben… J’ai cliqué. Je suis curieuse parfois, j’ai l’impression d’avoir déjà vu ce site quelques part. Mais ma question est : NON ? JE SUIS INSCRITE ? Alors je voudrais un peu plus de détails, oui c’est vrai je reconnais, je suis novice dans ce domaine, mais une petite voix me dit il faut que t’en sache un peu plus.
Je suis bête ! et discipliné ! mais bête !!! donc, donnez-moi un peu plus détaillée s’il vous plaît.

Im Gary and live in Surrey, England. I have been using this for the past 2 years on and off. I would like to start following people. You can follow me at @Gary883094.

U can follow me @SmokeDawg121692

Hello Everyone! My name is Chelle and I just became a Troublemaker today! I’m starting out new as far as walking again. I was in a MVA on January 8th receiving a broke. Tibia and compartment syndrome. After 3 surgeries that week and a blood transfusion I was sent home to recover. Unable to walk for several months on my own but pushing myself to walk again for sure. I am now getting around with minimal help from the cane well outside the house I do have to have it just in case. But I’m walking now! I’m going to get back to the 8 miles a day very soon I just know it.

Hi im Melissa and new to this but very eager and determined to kick it in gear

My name is Jesse. I saw these two people walking around saying they were getting payed just for walking around. So i asked him about it and hesend me a text. He sat down with me and explained it me. Here I am.

hi im almida ,from philippines ,a new user of SC and my first day is good and im looking forward on it.
i invite my partner also to use this nice app and now he love ,he always using morning and pm for running 20k everday.

Hello my name is Nick. My friend told me about sweatcoin. I tried a few other walking apps but they didn’t impress me at all yes you get payed on them but the apps freez, even on a Galaxy S10. So smokedawgs group is here to support sweatcoin. If anyone would like 5 free sweatcoins share this post or just drop a username

Hi my name is Erica and Im new to this.

Hi everyone! I’m Ediz from Turkey.

I’m from Surrey. Good to see a local person join Sweatcoin. Welcome.

Hi everyone! I’m Azriel; I’m a college sophomore in Detroit, MI, and I’m new(ish) to Sweatcoin as of this month.

I joined Sweatcoin a couple of years ago and didn’t really use it–I actually forgot about it until I re-downloaded the app a few weeks ago, which I did mostly in the hopes that it would give me a good reason to get out of bed. (I was literally not doing that, some days.) And over just a couple of weeks . . . my attitude towards exercise has changed a lot? I realized my asthma was way more under control than it was even a year ago (and baruch Hashem for that during the pandemic), and what I’m trying to do now is increase the muscle strength I haven’t had the opportunity to because of health reasons, improve my lung capacity, and maybe try Krav Maga again–I tried a while back but I couldn’t make it through half the class (I almost blacked out, actually :grimacing:). There are also a couple of local 5k runs for charity that I might train for once things open back up, but that’s a long way off. It’s amazing how a tiny incentive gave me so much motivation.

Anyway, my Sweatcoin username is azrie1 and I love new friends!! :heart::heart::heart:

Welcome back! Keep this app. It’s worth it.

Hi everyone!!! Good morning :smiley:

Can you do vouchers for places like I saw it first or shopping places? Even supermarkets

Hello everyone!! I’m here in Sugar Land, TX, USA. I downloaded this app a couple years ago after a couple of friends said I could basically “earn money for being fit”. I had been using my Fitbit for about a year or so and was looking for challenges to join so thought I’d give it a try and over two years later, here I am!
Hope everyone is having fun staying active and healthy, especially during this trying time!