Introduce yourself

Hi guy I am pacifique and I am loving sweatcoin

Hi my name is Rachel

Hi I’m Tamera Lindholm and I’ve been with Sweatcoin for over 2 years now. I love this app.

Hi! I’m Kysaac new to sweatcoin! But loving it already, I’m a singer/songwriter! And I’m happy to join this community

Hi everyone! I’m Cheri. I’m kinda new to the forum and I’m looking to build up my friends and followers. I’m unsure on how to follow people, but if you follow me, I’m for surely follow you back!

I’m into yoga, working out with free weights, and playing with my 6 year old who is doing distant learning right now. So I’m also the teacher role. I have mad respect for teachers even more so now!

I hope y’all are staying safe and sane! Best wishes and stay :pray: healthy!

I’ve been using sweat coin for a while. I just saw you have an offer from Shaw Academy and I want to alert you and your users that they are a dodgy company. I took up a few offer with them - via Facebook (not sweatcoin) and was hit with an unwanted charge to my credit card for a product I didn’t want to buy. If you look at trustpilot website you will see they have terrible reviews and have ripped off thousands of people. I’m trying to get my money back. I’d hate to see other people scammed by Shaw Academy hence this post to warn Sweatcoin users (and the owners) to stay away from Shaw Academy.

Hi. Thanks for this. There is also a thread on here about these. All admin do is pretend to care but carry on as normal. You warning is very welcomed.

I’ve been scammed. Thinking it was a good company. Never again.

Hey! Thank you for bringing this up!
I’ll have a call with the team tomorrow to discuss this offer and what we can do about it!
For now, please email [email protected] and our team will do their best to help you!

Fraud Sponsoring, ShawAcademy

Only tomorrow??? Comon i am paying to use sweatcoin and i have to wqit till tomorrow, i want my issue fixed now

I love how they ignore the ShawAcademy issue completely

I finally got a refund from Shaw Academy today after threatening legal action. I suggest you reconsider your affiliation with them.

I didn’t see the other thread. I finally got refunded today from Shaw Academy. Glad my post was of help.

I was replying to Tbee about his issue with them :slight_smile:
I have a call with the team today where I will bring up ShawAcademy and see what will be done!

Hi steppers!
My name is Siddhesh Chavan. I’ve started walking with Sweatcoin for 10 days now. And I’ve gathered around 710 coins. I’m making sure to hit the daily limit, although I’ve missed it sometimes. I am aiming for the 1000$ cash reward or equivalent.
I hope the cash reward is not taken down once I’ve hit the goal.
Thank you and let me know if anyone of you had won big rewards!
And some motivation would be appreciated lol…