Introduce yourself

Hi I’m Kyle. I’m so happy to be apart of this ingenious idea. Thanks for the motivation to keep pushin!

Hey Super Sweatcoiners!

I’m Emma - the latest addition to the Sweatcoin team. I’m acting as the Community and Customer Success Manager. I’m really excited to get to know you guys, so if there’s anything I can help with at all, just let me know! :slight_smile:

Happy Sweatcoining!

Welcome Emma :wave:t4::sunglasses::+1:t4: I hope you enjoy working with the Sweatcoin team and the Members of the Sweatcoin Community.

Thanks, @Phatt.One! :+1:

I am Matus Varga from slovakia. I am using sweatcoin and it has so good offers. Best earning app ever! :+1:

Hiya! My name’s CJ. (JustCJ#9503 in discord :P)

I’m pretty new to the game ( actually found this out about a week ago ) and I’m really interested in making some sweatcoins by walking outside. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, exercising and getting some pretty nice rewards in the mean time. The community is so nice and welcoming, I would love to see it grow.

Good luck getting sweatcoins to all those nice people out there!

I am dogebiscuit. Creator of the fan-site sweatcoinguide.com and co-operator of Discord and Reddit.

Excited where Sweatcoin is heading in the months and years to come. Back in 2016 I predicted great things for the app, and already so much has come true!

Keep on sweating, and keep on saving your coins for the greater things to come :slight_smile:

Great to have you on board @matusva :grinning:

Thanks for the feedback @JustCJ! Looking forward to having you in the community :+1:

Welcome @dogebiscuit - really glad to see you here :running_man:

Hello shaun1
Im Louwana just started sweatcoins a month or so

Hello everyone my name is Louwana, I’ve been doing sweatcoin for a month or so wanting to get healthy besides doc says I need to without overdoing it

Welcome @matusva @JustCJ and @Louwana ! Looking forward to getting to know you guys and growing this awesome community! :blush:

Thank you Emma, its very nice to be here

Hello everyone, I joined sweatcoins to get healthier and improve my health​:heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Salam bende bura sizlere katilidiqim icin cox sevindim ve hereket etmek saglam olmamiz icin vacib amildir…:heart::heart::heart:

Здравейте мили хорица баш ми е приятно, и много ми е хубаво че се запознах с тази програмка Свееткоинс! Надявам се и аз да си подобря в пъти повече здравето-ходейки! :smile:

Hello, happy easter​:blue_heart::purple_heart::heart:

Hello hello,

I am Oskay from Turkey/Istanbul. Nick name is Ski77. Been using sweatcoin only for 4-5 days but the number of steps i make per 24 hrs have significantly increased. It is fun to follow my progress. Keep up the good work​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Hello my name is Geanna ive beem using SC for about a year now. My id is geanna213343. My daily is 6Gs of steps other then that. I take it easy usually.