Introduce yourself

My phone was dead. Did it still count my steps?

Just found Replay button… Hard to see it here :D. Hello everyone, I’ll be a new member of sweatcoin :slight_smile:

Hola Rob!

Soy usurario desde hace dos meses, muy activo… consiguiendo monedas diarias compartiendo mi enlace, realizando compras etc.

Hace tres días la app no registra el movimiento, el resto funciona correctamente.

He realizado todos los consejos y he desistalado 7 veces y vuelto a instalar y sigue igual, no registra el movimiento!

Hi everyone, I’m ted . I love to walk and to get something for free from doing that is a bonus :+1:

Hello Ted,
I am Insane . I like walking and earning prizes.

Now there is a little first class honesty for an introduction :sunglasses::+1:t4:

@InsaneOptimist You better make an insane amount of steps a day then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome all. Wow! So many new people here :smile: You’ll never walk alone :crazy_face:

Hi my name is Kerry and Ionly recently started using sweatcoin as I love walking and the app that is built In to my mobile showed me just how much so I looked on play store to see if there was a app that would pay me for all the walking li do and I found sweatcoin and loved c pi s who doesn’t want to get paid for something you do anyway? :wink:

Exactly right? Some may step further than others but always rewarding.

Hi sweatcoins are a good way to get to saving

Hey I’m serena, and I’ve been on sweatcoin for more than a year now

Hello, I’m Gorillaman a.k.a. Wolfie a.k.a. Barbas!!!

How do I log out of my account? I’ve dmed you guys this question on Instagram and twitter but haven’t received a response in 5 days…

Hello! I’m AFoolzLuck.
I been using sweatcoin actually since it first came out as a beta on Android, but lost access to my other email and had to get a new phone# since then. I was a first a simple user experimenting with the app since it had so much protential, but now currently I’m a dedicated user with endless supply of ideas and suggestions for sweatcoin. (Honestly would sell my arm to see it full protential :shushing_face:)

I didn’t know about the forums until a few days ago, but let just say a sharp Spear pointed me to it’s direction when I wanted to share my ideas.

I have many names, but if you want to get to know more about me and be a friend just call me Fool and chat with me :grin:.

Thank you for having me and I’ll be here to help even if no one wants it.

Glad to have you here :slight_smile: I wonder who that spear was :thinking:

Feel free to check around, and if you want to, make a post about your many ideas and suggestions. I’m sure you could find a suitable thread, or make your own :smile:

I’ll do exactly that😆
Well since your the first person to message me here, just think of me as a friend, because I’m probably going to be see you a lot :grin:

Hi, my name is Ian or you can call me Defgod101. I joined because I love nature and walking.

Hello everyone I’m Stephanie I was wondering how to look up your steps from the day before

Hi Stephanie. To view your step conversion history: click on your name at the home page > click the wallet icon (top left) > click Conversion history. Welcome :wink: