Introduce yourself

Welcome all! Great to see loads more new faces… :upside_down_face:

Is there any thing you can purchase in the items listed without having to sign up for future products with a credit card. I have lost 3 amounts of money because of not being able to do that. Very frustrating :-1:

I like not to die. This is motivation for :fire:Charizards :fire:for charity.SWC for clean water is good idea! Usually walk 8-10mi day for Pokemon go. Now actually walk for charity. Charity Charizards :fire: :fire: :fire:. Found this algorithm is SWC 7059 steps Google fit 6976 steps!

I could match your steps. But im trying to only donate to charity. Charizards :fire: for charity. I dunno if they had Twitter this would be easier.

Hi every one just got the app on the iphone a couple of weeks ago and love it. I have found my self doing just that bit extra each day :slight_smile:

Welcome to sweatcoin Captain. Glad to see you earning a little more each day. Keep up the good work great to have you here :smiley:

Hi Rob I can’t cash out onto my N26 and I’m using an iPhone 7

A new topic that can be the key for the future human survival.

IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE AND ABSOLUTELY USEFUL FOR OUR PLANET AND ENVIRONMENT IF YOU CREATE A NEW OPTION IN THE SPACE TO DONATE OUR SWEATCOINS FOR REPLANTING TREES IN PLACES THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY FORESTAL FIRES OR SIMPLY PLANTING TREES JUST BECAUSE WE NEED THEM FOR OUR FUTURE SURVIVAL
IT IS EXTREAMLY IMPORTANTTTTTTT THAT AS MUCH PEOPLE AS POSIBLE GET ON WITH THIS GLOBAL PROBLEM THANK YOU

Totally! We’re actually working on ways to help the Amazon forest now :slight_smile:

Love SWC
I’m an iOS user in the US since almost 2 years now but just joined the forum community today

Plus I just had to say “hi” to a fellow Cookie Monster lover lol @Cookie66

Hi i am karthik, am using sweatcoin app from last 12 months and i joined the community today, i like the idea of sweatcoin, i improved my walking after installing of this app :slight_smile:

Hi Karthik! Welcome to the community! :smile:

Hi, I am Brian aka Ting!#9074 on Discord and tingiam on Sweatcoin. I’m called Ting or Ting! (like the sound) by many Sweatcoiners and they recognize me as the one with the light bulb picture. I have been using Sweatcoin since January 2018. I believe Sweatcoin user retention is just as important as inviting new Sweatcoin users. By helping each other, we will help the Sweatcoin community and Sweatcoin grow.
I’m not sure if I introduced myself here before, so I’m doing it now.

Hi I’m Yoshi24517. I’ve been into Sweatcoin since January of 2017, and have had over 5 million steps converted!!!

Hola! Cómo estás? Soy David
Estoy tratando de descargar la app y no puedo tienen algún problema actualmente?

Hi everyone, my name is Celine. I’m from San Diego, CA. I learned about Sweatcoin last year but didn’t download the app until last month. One day, I looked at myself and thought to myself, I might as well get paid to walk if I do it a lot and now here I am. I’m really passionate on motivating others to get up and move and love to walk. I have lost a good 9-10 pounds since I’ve started on my Sweatcoin journey :smiley: !

Wow that’s great!!! Keep it up :slight_smile:

It is great work and an awesome outcome :sunglasses::+1:t4: did you just reply to your own post :rofl:

I meant to reply to the person who’s converted 5 million steps!!! XD still trying to figure out this board talk :weary:

Lol I just read a bit funny. I’m sorry, there was no bad intention. For the number of errors I make in these forums I am the last person that should mention these things :rofl: