Introduce yourself

Hey there, welcome to the community!

Hey, Ive been on sweatcoin for almost 2 years now. I have a little over 5k built up. Ive only redeemed them for some smaller prizes. Looking forward to a blockchain future or another way to cash out.

Love the app. Cant wait for the troublemaker level to come to the US.

strong textHi!strong text I’m Kellie @kellie644672 I am a new user, since September lol. I have a serious brittle bone disorder called Osteogenesis Imperfecta and have two titanium rods or nails in my left femur from a bad break and up until recently have not walked much at all due to pain. I am in the process of building strength in my right leg so that I can have a rod or nail put into that femur as a fracture preventative measure.

When I found this app, I really fell in love with the way it encourages me to keep walking. Other apps make me feel like I will never “get there”, get my reward because I cannot walk marathon levels. I love that I don’t have to participate in useless surveys, only to get nothing. I can have a bad day with minimal walking but still feel happy because this app has such great rewards.

Thanks for reading!
Keep up all your walking!:star_struck:

Awesome to read you are positive in your attitude and fantastic to know you are making great use the motivational side of Sweatcoin :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Hello step earners! I’m Munzer from Syria. For the last 5 years, I’ve been walking in Dubai, Beirut, Nicosia, and recently Istanbul, looking forward to give other cities a chance :walking_man:t2:! If you’ve been to Istanbul before, you would know that walking 10,000+ steps a day is a must! It’s been less than a week since I knew that I can convert my steps to something I can spend, and I now I think this will be my new obsession! I’m really glad to be a part of this community, and I believe that it’s just a matter of time until it becomes a huge thing!

Hi Munzer! It’s always nice to see how Sweatcoin benefits others in unique ways around the world. Welcome to the community!

Good morning walkers of the day and of the night. I am vash ( it’s actualy Clinton but …well long story) I joined A few months ago and currently hold top 100% in average steps over the last 7 days. Or at least I did this morning. It’s been a day of little walking today. I routinely take suspiciously long walks for no apparent reason at any hour of the day or night.
Live In Phoenix
Work as a tax guy
Make body soap on my free time
Goal : make that 20,000 sc mark

You sound very motivated and I believe you will have much continued success
:weight_lifting_woman::weight_lifting_woman:

:rofl: love it :sunglasses::+1:t4: 10/10

I gotta ask… what constitutes a suspiciously long walk… before you think I’m being nasty, I’m not poking fun at all… to be fair, I’m a little miffed I never thought to use that description myself. Although, I have a feeling I may just appear suspicious on long walks.

Keep up with the fancy footwork​:sunglasses::+1:t4:

So excited to be using this app and it really motivates and challenges me to get out.

I noticed yesterday that I walked my allowable steps as a Mover but it didn’t convert into sweat coins. Today the same thing. I don’t want to do all that walking and not get the sweat coins. Should I delete the app and reload it? Will I lose my current balance if I do that?

Thank yo I walk a lot already and this app is fun

Welcome, @mtscribes, check out these threads here-

@Ashton posted this link as well, hope it helps!
https://help.sweatco.in/hc/en-us/sections/360001901131-Step-Conversion

The randomness of my walks. The 2 to 10 hours they sometimes take. The lack of consistent pattern , and the fact I don’t tell my friends or neighbors anything. Let em wonder

Lol Been there, done that and worn out footwear :rofl:. Not everything has to be planned… if I’m honest, when I plan it goes wrong. When you go out with the idea of going for a walk for a couple of hours just to earn your daily 20 sweatcoins and come home 16 hours later with over 100,000 sweatcoin steps on the clock from the ‘little wander’ you soon realise that planning really does not help.

Hi guys,
This is oreste, from italy

Welcome to the sweatcoin forums guys great to see you here and hopefully see you more around on the forums :smiley:

Hello my name is Nate I was wondering how to spend sweatcoins on offers that have past, nothing new catches my attention. Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much. Nate

Great to see so many new smiling faces joining the forum! You know we’re at 1.3k forum members! When we reach 10k there’s going to be a big celebration! :smiley:

Hi my name Dennis and i live in Machakos In Kenya and I got this link from my friend from Facebook and I decided to check it out. I have walked so many steps I can’t even keep the count. I wish I knew earlier that walking could pay, then I’d probably be doing what I like in life. Thanks for the warm welcome come Jack. I look forward to learning more about sweatcoin and to meet other sweatcoin users like me.

Hi! I’m Kayley.

I decided to try this app to get out and move more. It’s been great with walking my dog!