Sounds good mate It is worth looking at the wireless headphones and ear buds. As you well know, I spend many many hours pounding payment And I would say that at least 90% of the time I have a groove going through my head And down to my feet. I know what you mean about the chunky earphones… although, if I’m honest, I have is of a size that brings jealousy to Jodrel Bank, and being bald I can be compared to a wingnut. I have tried many different sets But as a general rule the as a general rule obvious Apple AirPods i’ve always come out on top. Although, as this very moment I am out walking wearing a true wireless set from Amazon by some weird unknown brand but had a good rat although, as this very moment I am out walking wearing a true wireless set from Amazon by some weird unknown brand but the product had a good rating. At well under half the cost of AirPods, Most of the important facto most of the important boxes have been checked for me…
- Robust design
- Reasonably comfortable for long periods
- They don’t fall out with Running
- They don’t block out all external sound (I prefer to hear cars and bikes rather than get hit by them)
- The sound is clear crisp and warm
- The volume range goes from very quiet very loud (avoid listening to loud music)
- The on-board battery life is great with up to 4 hours playback time.
- Comes with a charging case that will quickly recharge the earbuds four times. This also has a standard USB charging port that company used to charge your phone if you run short.
I know there have been a couple of Sets on offer in the Sweatcoin Marketplace. Which have had some awesome feedback.
I think it was last year, one of the traders in our number within the Sweatcoin community actually wrote to me and offered to spend their Sweatcoins to buy my a pair. I have to admit it was a lovely gesture and greatly appreciated what is many will know, i prefer to earn my rewards. I will be good and we not name the user but you know who you are if you read this, thank you again