Motivational Mondays

We’re really interested to hear what motivates you on a Monday…

:muscle: What encourages you to kick of the new week with good vibes?
:musical_score: Is there a playlist or specific artist you whack on to get in the groove?
:tropical_drink:Maybe a special smoothie that sparks you up?

Whatever it is, we’re really interested to hear what motivates you to get moving and feel healthier. Got any tips or tricks for those of us struggling to get up and out from the cosy covers at the start of the week? We’d love to hear!

Let us know what motivates you on a Monday (or any day for that matter) below!

Today I had an Economics exam. Studied 3 full days for it and it was heavy. Fingers crossed for this one.

Don’t wanna be the negative guy here, but I don’t really have anything specific that motivates me for a new week. Life just goes on for me.

I do have a few playlists with separate genres and mixes. Some bass and gangster songs, but also emotional tracks. I listen to all kinds of music to be honest, as long as I like it! Always playing songs when I play certain games and on public transport to and from University.

Sounds good to me! Are there any songs in particular that make you feel a little more motivated?

Can’t really name one. They just make me relax and feel better. Every song has it’s own characteristic. Different tunes, paces, rhythms… give me different feelings and thoughts. Happy, thoughtful, peaceful…

I’m also the type of guy that doesn’t know any of the names of the songs. :sweat_smile: So I would have to dig in my list to look for songs.
A song I recently found that was really good is this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDxJlW6cxRk