New Algorithm?! 😲

Meee! I want to be your guinea pig :pig:
JANCHICA

:rofl: lol love the way you have written this… A definite way to bring a much-needed smile to the day… :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Are Android users not going to be able to update?

Yep, there are few Android users who are actually testing the new algorithm, but the announcement for them was posted on Discord instead of here.

I’m still on iPhone 6 for now so I’m be using the good old algorithm for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m interested in trying the new program (╹◡╹)
My username is “alysha571”

Hey @Alysha571, testing is finished and the update is already out, available for everyone!

I just walked 8000 steps and converted to nothing!

Very intr in this :running_man:t2:‍♂:running_man:t2:‍♂:running_man:t2:‍♂:smiley::+1:t3:

https://community.sweatco.in/u/jorgen203764 looking forward :running_man:t2:‍♂:pray:t2:

My user name is Mouaz.moubaid
I have an iphone 11 pro max … and i‘m interessted in that

Hi , i was so excited to hear that now the steps inside is counting and converting , But in fact it is not working and even the App is not converting some of outside steps even now ! And you know in this time of year in my city ( Capital actually ) there are lots of pollution and there is no chance to go out and walk , then it is disappointing ! :pensive:

Hola estoy interesado en el algoritmo nuevo mi usuario en el foro es DIESEL y cumplo los requisitos. Saludos

The new Algorithm is working quite well on the iphone 7 and above devices. I put in 35k outdoor and 35k treadmill steps yesterday and didn’t even lose 7k in conversion. :sunglasses::+1:t4: