Times are tough right now, and there’s not a soul who isn’t feeling it. We, at Sweatcoin, are suddenly encouraging people to stay home for the first time ever, but we know the importance this will have on literally saving lives. However, just because you should stay home doesn’t mean you have to stop being active!
Due to the current situation, we’ve implemented a few new updates, to hopefully help our wonderful Sweatcoiners continue to stay active and earn, even if you’re at home. Let us know what you think!
- The number of steps needed to spin for daily rewards has been decreased. ⇣
- More offers are now available for people to enjoy while staying at home
- We’ve launched indoor step conversion
- We gifted everyone 10 swc’s (please update your app to see this in your balance if you didn’t see it yet)
- We’ve launched a brand new exercise feature!
The exercise feature will allow you to earn up to 5 swc a day by doing indoor exercise.
If you weren’t aware of the feature, make sure you’ve updated your app and click on the top right yellow “Exercise” button from the main homepage in the app to enjoy!!!
You can do whatever exercise you like, whether its jogging on the spot, yoga, burpees or skipping. Everything counts, as long as it’s keeping you healthy!
We released this in just a few days, so we know there are some changes and updates to be made, but really hope you’re enjoying it so far!
What exercises have you been doing at home?
What do you make of the new feature?
Let us know in the comments section down below!
Stay safe. Stay home. Stay Sweatcoining.