New Feature! Auctions!

Hahahaha yes I noticed that, so weird.
I will donate the coins, good idea

That’s kind of you. Least that way it can distributed evenly and accordingly.

Quick quetsion on Auctions, if you bid, but someone outbids you, do you lose the sweatcoins from your bid? Or do you keep them if someone outbids you?

You only get deducted your bid amount when you WIN a auction. Because it won’t let you bid more then you actually have in your purse.

Just came back to say I just got my drone after almost 4 weeks. Thank you very much sweatcoin! Just on Christmas eve.
I am really happy and looking forward to flying

Update. Ps5 wasn’t in stock but I received the cash today, Merry Christmas to me :slight_smile: can’t complain too much but I will bare this in mind for the next auction I go for. Would of got a lot more cash for the peloton bike lol

Merry Christmas all

I could not agree even more!

It is literally impossible to get 20k on Shaker even for 5 years!!!

Its not impossible if u include the daily bonuses and earn 10 points aday 7 days a week for 5 years lol,in my defence i did think that shaker was the 1 below trouble maker which after looking i relise it aint now

Yes, you are actually right! I did not count the daily bonuses and videos.

That’s 100% true! Feels like spam!

I would love to win the auctions to get begging messages. Free sweatcoins :joy:

If it helps, you don’t need to win auctions to end up receiving begging messages. Although, I must ask, why would anyone actually want to get begging messages? They don’t always come through the sweatcoin app with 0.01SWC attached. You find that it won’t take long before they start coming through Twitter, Instagram and probably Facebook too.

If they are going to beg from me, the only way is sweatcoin
I’m gonna gather and sell

Are there any other ways to get them, i suppose posting on this forum is the best way

Those sc u get from ppl sending to u cant be used in auctions

I can sell them on the discord server for a quick buck lol

If you have some laying around then you should consider selling them