New milestone reached!

Today I’ve reached 2.0M converted steps! :trophy:
I know it’s not that much, but it’s something haha.
How much steps do you’ve converted already?

Massive congrats!
It’s not a milestone … it’s two million steps stone!
Keep that pace up!!!

I can’t find that information anywhere in my App!

Are you on Apple or Android?
If Android, whereabout do you find this please?

I’ve an iPhone sorry, but for me I can find that information at my profile where you can see how much followers you have and how much steps you’ve made. This is the icon is see wit IOS:

Thanks.
I have that icon.
Has joining date, info on followers (all zero) and my current level, but that’s it.

Nice work :clap:t3: Every step counts and 2million is an awful lot of steps and counting. Keep it up :sunglasses::+1:t4:

@Phatt.One Compared to you it’s not that much I mean.:sweat_smile: Thank you!

Lol don’t sell yourself short, you are putting your efforts into it matey and 2 Million is a hell of a milestone to be proud of. :sunglasses::+1:t4: As for comparison, at the end of the day I can only convert the same max number of steps as everyone else. Anything over the 20swc a day Breaker membership cap doesn’t get added to this figure. So it’s only a matter of time until you won’t even think to look at the decimal intervals and only count the millions​:sunglasses::+1:t4:

Spoiler Alert
V
V
V
V
V
Once you reach 10 million you don’t get a choice, the decimal incremental count disappears :rofl:

The iOS version offers the additional User profile info shown in the screenshot :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Haha I was just kidding, but wow that’s a lot of steps. When Trouble-Maker membership is out I’ll definitely try to catch you up!:wink:

Edit: one question: How can your average per day be almost 40 if the max is 20 SWC per day?!

Lol Because the cumulative steps and coins figures relate to the actual coins issued to your account and the steps that converted. However, the average step calculation takes into account the verified steps regardless of if coins are issued. It confused me too Until somebody on the Discord point out the difference when I posted one of my Million milestones :rofl:

That explains a lot haha