New SWC app design

I’ve flicked over to it a couple of times.

Love that most things are on the one page (step count, bonus time starter and daily bonus collectors),

But always switch back almost immediately because I can’t see how many steps have been approved and how many coins I’ve earned. I’d rather have to move between pages for the other stuff than lose this information.

ty thats my issue and they said something and it didn’t make no sense

she asking she wants to know like the rest of us

Were is the option to revert back to the old version.

İt’s in the settings on righ top.

Found it. Fantastic.
Keep safe.

Russell

New version in my opinion is horrible…

You havent actually addressed them, you just described the convoluted way to get some of the info we used to get on the front screen. You failed to mention we cant get all the info that used to be on the front screen. If its not broke dont fix it, I am all for updates and change but it is supposed to add stuff not take the most useful stuff away. Not that they are actually worth anything anymore as the decent offers have all been removed.

Hi Ashton, it hasnt addressed the fact some of the important data available on the front page of the old version is no longer available anywhere in the new version.

Which information are you missing?
Keep in mind you can still see past conversion through wallet - step conversion history :slight_smile:

We have emphasized that several times now. The step/conversion history is a full black box since it only shows earned SWC for the full day.

If you have an issue now you cannot identify it anymore.

Before that you had an impression for conversion for EVERY 2.000 steps or less, showing e.g if you have issues at running, boost or else. No we can’t see that anymore - but definitely want this TRANSPARENCY!

Many thanks
Hans

Total sweat coins for day, total approved steps and total steps. It wasnt cluttered on front screen and is useful so why change its. There is enough people telling you but you never listen and are trying to make it as in-transparent as possible to make it more difficult to check conversion rates.