No longer receiving Sweatcoin payslip emails

Hi I haven’t received an email since 1/27/20 please fix if possible thanks have a great day.

Hmmm … this is very interesting, indeed. These emails are designed to be sent as long as you submit steps. Did you convert any steps in this period?

Yes I use the app every day & I do the bonuses my husband is getting his emails so I don’t know why it’s happening. I am receiving the Sweatcoin community emails weekly it’s only the payslips I’m not getting.

To be honest, I have the same thing, it has been well over a year since I last had one of these. Although it doesn’t really bother me too much, it would’ve been nice to see the end of year summary. I’ve done a check of the junk and spam and I have no recollection of unsubscribing.

Hmmm … please ping me with your usernames and I will ask the team to look into this for you.

I got my email this week :slight_smile: thank you for your help

Good to hear this! Thank you for letting us know!

I got the latest info mail-shot but no signs of a payslip. To be honest, not too bothered about the weekly payslips. it’s only really the year-end summary I thought Might be interesting (or scary) to see.