Offer suggestions

Maybe more daily bonuses to 6 perhaps? Or lowering the amount of steps needed for 1 -2 SWC like 1,00 steps?

Very much agree with this idea.

how about an offer that double your amount of sweatcoins earned but you have to pay sweatcoins for it?

How about a mystery box. You spend 50SWC to receive prizes the more you gamble the better the prize. For example

50 swc will be prizes like headphones. Phone cases etc.

100-250 swc will be prizes of PayPal £5-25cards

Love this idea. Or if you walk a certain amount of steps you win something.

You already win/earn/gain coins anyway think the daily bonus should give you at least one 25/10 bonus a week because i seem to always get 0.5 not moaning because it’s free but i would like more chances to get the 10/25 — but I
Am more pushing towards PayPal cash / amazon gift cards.

A ton of great ideas. Where are the moderators?

Working hard to bring you new exciting offers :smiley:

We may be a bit quiet here, but rest assured that our marketplace team is working hard to keep bringing exciting offers. They do check this thread out - so keep posting great ideas! :swc:

Hey, not sure if this is the correct place, but the title says suggestions, I think a community leader board to see who has how many points… ok this is so I can see how good my chances are at getting a trip to Disneyland in about 3 years (my estimate)

I would like to see iTune cards (USD) in the marketplace. That would be something I will most likely be interested in and a lot more people as well.

Honesty I would LOVE and APPRECIATE it if Function of Beauty teamed up with sweatcoins. I have been saving up for the last one but then it got replaced.

I think it would be great to get outdoor sports equipment as offers like skis, longboards, snowshoes, running shoes, etc. It would really get a lot of people outside and active.

Definitely something which they should consider.