Offers can be funny sometimes (Beeswax Wrap)

It was mentioned in another app, but it’s still a funny thing to mention once again.
See for yourself (everything is offered in a single day)

Mention: Beeswax market offer

I am not mad, but I find this purchase algorithm funny

@ISh98 @Ashton
I saw that. I had the same issue when I bought this offer for 400,then within a week it went down to only 25 Sweatcoins. It’s quite naughty!!

Yeah it
Is naughty really…

@Kyle93 Seems to be a new pattern happening with the Sweatcoin offers, they start off high, and nearly always go down during the course of the week. So the next time I see something I want, I’m going to wait for a few days to a week to get it for less😊
Let’s spread the word
Oh, and one more tging
WHERE’S THE FILMS OF PEOPLE WINNING THESE HOLIDAYS @DaveUK :vhs::movie_camera::joy:

Oh god you’ve set him off again!! Haha yes agreed fair point mate.

Yes! The great comeback :joy:
Where are they indeed

Ah yes @Seaside71 and @Kyle93 - still not the smallest glimpse of Mickey Mouse or seen anyone enjoying frogs legs and snails at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten but appreciate those timely reminders all the same :smile::smile:

True they might start high and end up low but if you wait until they are low they might go out of stock and you will end up with nothing in the end :slight_smile: So if you have enough sweatcoins for it and you like it, why not?

Because it happens right AFTER purchase. That’s why

It’s never happens automatically, we don’t even have such algorithm. Prices might change, yes, but the reason for this, most probably, is low demand. But on the other side, @Andrew is correct, sometimes offer might go out of stock. Some offers even with higher price go out of stock pretty fast.

I don’t see any reason for us as a company to do this kind of stuff like automatically decrease price after purchase.

That makes sense to be honest, thanks for the reply & clearing it up.