Prefer to walk in summer or winter?

So as millions of us earn sweatcoin on a daily basis and have been earning for many months now I ask this.

Do you prefer walking and earning sweatcoins in the summer (very hot weather) or winter (cold weather)

As much as I like the sun I feel I prefer to walk in the winter because you don’t sweat as much :wink:.
less people about and you feel cool :sunglasses: :rofl:

So what do you prefer walking in the summer or winter let me know below

Walking in the winter is the best for me since I can’t really stand hot weather.
Although the problem is that most phones shut down when it’s negative degrees outside ://

Both except my clothes smell like cat pee :cat2:. Or maybe :thinking::face_with_monocle: I smell like cat pee :cat2:. Ohh I prefer both!! Dedication. I call upon :fire: CHARIZARD :fire: for charity. During the winter for a heater. And :fire:CHARIZARD :fire: for charity during the summer to recharge our flame :fire: grrrrrrrrrrrawwrrrr!! :blush:

Rain, sleet, snow, thunderstorms, blistering heat, humid, dry, frost, ice… No matter what the weather or season… I’m still out on the wander. It takes a lot to stop me from going out to trot.
If I had to state a preference it would be late spring to early summer and at night. At the end of the day, there are clothing items to help deal with most environmental conditions. I remember my first winter out walking each night, I actually made my own USB heated gloves using a power bank to keep them running.