Steps not converting to sweatcoins? Please read!

Да попитам аз как мога да разбера

I seem to lose on average 5k of steps converting,yesterday i did 28148 steps,converted 22995

Your app won’t convert a single one of my steps. I’m walking 4-8k steps a day and not earned a single coin. Do you want to maybe update this POS so it works even a little? User name A8ustin on an iPhone 11. The only thing I’m earned coins through are the daily ads. You need to address this issue.

Interesting, the newer phones seem to have issues

The app has issues lol it literally doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do. One thing. Convert steps to coins. Worthless support team, worthless app, definitely lost my business

Today, after two weeks of constant awful conversions, I’ve walked 16k in steps and only got 0.74swc
@khmelev
@Ashton
Anybody in the management team care to come contact me… The contact the creators, only gets me a BOT reply, no help.
My settings are fine, the app counts my steps fine, it’s the converting that’s the issue. And I uninstall virtually every other day… @martin874154

Hi, I am a new user and love this app to much, It’s really useful. I start to walk every day. The app counts my steps but don’t converse my step to Sweatcoins. Besides, Open 2x Boost is the same problem, step counting but no reward conversion.
Please advise or have a look on my account @minhdinh
Iam using smartphone VIVO 1935, Androi 10

Me too, nearly 3 weeks now. The customer services team and management have showed no gumption to try and suet the issue. Just be patient they say, pffft!

Defo something wrong with app,i do 28/29k steps 6days aweek but it only converts 24/25k into coins,i never hit 50sc as it never converts all my steps

Same here, I’ve had 3 weeks of average steps between 15 to 20k and only get 1swc

I have the same issue today, it was working fine before. The steps from Apple Watch is not converted and including Daily Boost anymore after updated

I’m on day 22 of awful step conversions. It actually worked yesterday but give back to bring really bad. 23k in steps, and I get less than 2swc
Still no word from the bosses, and customer services do nothing

@khmelev
No reply to my private message and no help from the Contact the Creators section either.
I’d gladly pay for your team to go on a customer services course😂

My username is franci2020
The step conversion is such a huge problem for me even tho I have tried all the steps listed above. I will downgrade to basic level until the issue will be solved.

What a pity x

@Fran same here, 2 months I’ve had useless step conversions. Nobody wants to help in this company
@khmelev
Look more dissatisfied customers. It’s not just me!

Greetings! I dont know if this thread is still active, but I have been trying to contact the Sweatcoin team for a while now. I am a trouble maker and my steps are not being converted. At all. No matter what I do. I tried everything, all the steps that you give, switched accounts, phones, factory resets, locations turned on/off, nothing. Currently I am using a Xiaomi device. I would really appreciate it if you could inspect and fix my account

@mrhandsome315158

Thanks in advance!

Hi Emma,
Thank you for your reply. I tried everything you mentioned but I still have this problem. Before the update I was able to convert every 20 steps just before midnight but with this update I am loosing few K steps every day. I don’t know how to refresh the Sweatcoin app to convert them especially the ones made indoor. For example yesterday I did 18000 steps and only 16000 were converted. I need your support. Thank you.

Regards,
Diana

Sorry I didn’t let me upload 2 pictures.

@MrHandsome I had the same trouble, soon after I signed up to trouble maker. And like you, the issues continued to be awful. So I got a refund, and went back down to the lower memberships. For a month afterwards it worked fine, but for the last 2 months I’ve had the same, if not even worse swc conversions. Which the team, eventually, said they didn’t know what to do, and be patient. So in other words, just be patient, and get a refund!

Hi my user name is Brahmjeet. Its been almost four months and my steps from watch are not converting although rhe apps pick them but not converting them. You can see screen shot for different dates for steps captured and converted. I have sent three emails to support also, but never heard back. Please look.

![image|487x500]