Steps not converting to sweatcoins? Please read!

Ive tried everything to get them to convert but
Nothings worked, help :disappointed_relieved:
That’s alot of sweatcoin to go to waste😕

No steps converted at all. User diego107729. Re-boot, followed tips here. Nothing works. Hope you refund or set maximum swc steps for user, or me, at least, cause I had stored screenshots to prove it

Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues here!
What’s your Sweatcoin username please?

Thanks for letting us know – one of our developers has had a look into this and it seems there’s a problem with our algorithm on your device in this case – we are working to fix this, but it may take a couple more days unfortunately. As a thank you for your patience and apology for any frustration this has caused, we’ve credited you with some sweatcoins – we’re really sorry!

Username// Trinity759867

When I had the whole of July without steps converting, I missed out on at least 500 coins being earned. I made contact with the customer services team ( you can check) @martin874154, but never had the issue looked at seriously… And I did ask in the past about getting coins being credited, but was told this couldn’t be done. I know there’s a lot of members, and these problems exist on a daily basis, and it’s tough for the small teams to keep up, but it would be great to have all admins etc to have the ability to credit, when needed

Thanks for your feedback on this -
we help out as much as we can with any issues, has the step conversion been fixed for you now?

We’ll take your feedback into account with reimbursing past conversion issues :slight_smile:

@Ashton magically one day, it started to work OK, and, fingers crossed, I’ve had no issues since then, so that’s two months, pretty much, trouble free.
So no coins credited… Boohoo!!?

Hello there.
I’ve change my phone and Number 2 days ago and since then, my steps are not counting correctly.
I can’t tell if it is only when Iam using boost or not. When using the boost It says when the timer is almost zero +2k steps and then when the boost summary comes up it says +700 steps.
USERNAME: michael461182
I have a Poco X3 and I’ve done everything the app told me like not battery optimize the app etc.

Thank you for providing details and your username – we’ve passed this along to our dev team who are taking a closer look for you! Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for your patience – our developers have informed me that this is probably an issue with battery optimization on your Xiaomi device. Could you please double check all the battery saving settings are switched off for Sweatcoin and ensure we are always open in the background?