Suggest for Sweatcoins! - 1750 total prize!

Congrats everybody! Lots of awesome suggestions :grin:

I still think maybe fixes all the issues you have is a better idea. Rather than pointless promos a proper functioning app would please everyone.

I need this, i don’t know why but i need this

I’m thinking calories burned counter and precise time per kilometers.

It would be awesome if the sweatcoin forum were easier to access, like through the app. It would make communication so much easier

I didn’t receive my 1750 sweatcoins yet

I think a tracker for how many miles/kilometers you have walked per and month and per week and you average

Hey I don’t know if this has been mentioned but maybe make a cash out option for $500 at 10000 sweatcoins

I was thinking maybe for the bucket list to add and IPhone 11 Pro instead of just the iPhone 11

One thing is that you should add clubs/groups

*So you can help one another and push one another to run more

• You can compete against other club members

• Other clubs could also compete against other clubs

This forum is great, but I think it would be nice to have chat set up within the app. Two things one place. I have a Fitbit, and their app is setup that way. It’s just a lot easier.

Throw in extra ways to earn coins. Maybe mini contests for coins. Theme based…Ex: post pics of exercise in your neighborhood, a healthy breakfast pic, etc for coins.

ironically, none of those ideas were added to the app

Never are… lol…

You could create a sweatcoin mascot. Like mover, it would be on the home page, moving about, and when you press on it, it does a backflip or something cool. Holding the mascot would make it ask you uf you needed help, and if you said yes, it would take you ti the sweatcoin forum. Personally, i think a purple octopus would be cool, but any animated cute animal would make a good mascot. It could also becom the app’s new icon.

Earning Sweatcoins Daily Battle. It doesn’t have to be called a battle, but it sounds more exciting.
It would be a 1 vs 1 between a Sweatcoin user of your choice in your follower/following list, or you can let Sweatcoin app choose a random Sweatcoin user from your follower/following list.
The Swc user that starts the requests the 1 vs 1 battle gets to choose whether to compete for 5 Swc, 10 Swc, 15 Swc, or 20 Swc, excludes troublemaker.
The other Swc user can choose to accept or deny within 5 mins of the request. If one Swc user chooses to forfeit, then the battle is just canceled and no Sweatcoins is lost. The winner of the daily 1 vs 1 battle gets another 5, 10, 15, or 20 Swc from Swc and counts as earned Sweatcoins. The loser just doesn’t earn the prize and loses no Sweatcoins they earned from walking during the battle. If neither participant gets to the 5, 10, 15, 20 Swc, then both participants get nothing from the 1 v 1, but still get the Swcs they earned from walking, of course. No consolation prizes since this is just a competition for the main prize. :smile:
For the amount of time to finish the battle, maybe the one whose time zone gets to midnight faster gets priority since it resets at midnight if Swc chooses the time. Or the participants of the 1 vs 1 get to choose how much time they get to complete the battle before clicking accept.

Possibly adding a level up feature. One that would allow for a small prize of Sweatcoins per level up. Also adding a daily reward. Each day you come back consecutively rewards you with a Sweatcoin daily amount. The Daily Bonuses are similar but a daily reward for coming back would possibly increase daily consistent participation.

I like some of the offers, but not so fancy of trial offers requiring my card information. I suggest we have an option of paying via sweatcoins each month instead of cash cards.