Since the latest update of Apple Operating System to version 13 you will see a regular system dialogue asking to confirm that Sweatcoin can see your location data while in the background. Please do continue giving our app this access if you want for us to be able to convert your steps without you having to open our app multiple times a day. This access is required for two reasons:
- To allow our app to wake up when you start waking and track those steps and
- Allow steps reported to be verified in order to prevent people trying to convert bumps and shakes instead of genuine steps.
Please note that we are working on the workaround that, hopefully, will:
- Remove these regular system dialogues
- Improve your conversion and (possibly)
- Will enable indoor step conversion
- Improve your battery life.
This is our top priority, watch this space and in the meantime please please please keep tapping that “Always Allow” option as we are polishing our solution!