Sweatcoin Emoji Comp!

Wow big well done to all users who have taken part so far all your work has been great :grinning:

we are less than 24 hours away from finding out who the winner is! So make sure you get your entries in!

When you walk 20,000 steps for sweatcoins

Happy emoji day

Remember the competition ends later today make sure you get your entries in :smiley:

I count this as the :SweatCoin_Exchange: emoji.

oie_Htz3VW9p7M59

Sweatcoin with wings!

Alright everyone time’s up!
All of these entries were amazing, and we hope to run another competition soon to keep that creativity flowing :smiley:
After quite a bit of consideration, we’ve finally chosen some winners!

Winner One: @BATMAN321’s entry, Sweatcoin Emoji Comp! winning a total of 1000 Sweatcoins! :swc:
Winner Two: @mosabomaer’s entry, Sweatcoin Emoji Comp! winning a total of 500 Sweatcoins! :swc:
Winner Three: @SeedMaster’s entry, Sweatcoin Emoji Comp! winning a total of 250 Sweatcoins! :swc:
Winner Four: @YouKnowDylan’s entry, Sweatcoin Emoji Comp! winning a total of 250 Sweatcoins! :swc:

Thank you all for your amazing entries, we hope you keep designing and unlock your hidden talents :muscle:

To the winners: Please Message me your sweatcoin usernames in DMs and i’ll send you your sweatcoins :sunglasses:

:grinning: Congrats everyone!

Well done to everyone that took part glad to see lots of creative between us all congratulations to the winners :grinning: