Sweatcoin Giveaway! ๐Ÿค‘ 1000 Coins!

I am homeless so I am always walking, trying to find stability, food, place to sleep, place to shower, etc. I am always walkingโ€ฆ Every day

Hi Team.
I am a medical Doctor.
So i started uaing Sweatcoin about a month ago.
And it has changed my life.
(everyone thinking โ€œyea rightโ€) well time for the back story.
I was very active before 2014. Running almost every day, swimming, going to the gym when iโ€™m not running etcโ€ฆ Bit of a junky really.
Then i injured my back. Popped a disk and ever since then iโ€™ve kinda lost my groove. I was scared to start again because i didnโ€™t want my back to get worse. Sure there were exercises i could do, but no real mileage.
The only time i actually reached my step goal (10k steps) was on Call in the Hospital when i was running up and down.
Then i saw an advert of Sweatcoin.
Initially it didnโ€™t move as much, but the idea of โ€œearning when walkingโ€ got me back on my feet.
Initially only walking when i had a break during the day. Then a bit more after work.
Then i decided to go all in, (and why not?) so i activated my troublemaker status and made a concious decision to start exercising more. I started jogging again (like a snail LOL) started waking uo early to get an extra few steps in, AND even got my wife exercising with me.
Now both of us are more active than before, feeling more healthy, and it got us looking at our diets as well.
I am excited to see how much more i can improve, and its all thanks to this amazing idea of making your steps count and actually seeing the value thereof. (notnjust in sweatcoins, but in life as well)
Thank you sweatcoin. You impacted my life forbthe better.
I hope others have the same positive experience as i had/having/will continue to have.

Why are you homeless may I ask and where are you from again may I ask.

I use to open app and just Go to School and back๐Ÿ˜…
Maybe 4km from my homeโ€ฆ
Trying to be healthy as I can
That was pretty much itโ€ฆ

I work as much as possible. Being in retail and sales there is always something to do and someone to help.

Hey yโ€™all!!! I recently bought a treadmill and Iโ€™ve been trying to walk or run on it for at least 15 minutes a day(:

I am a student writing his dissertation and waiting for graduation. Here we are in complete lockdown and the only thing I have at home is a treadmill. I didnโ€™t walk at all but since I had this app I am walking more than 13.000 steps a day and 16.000 during the weekends. It helps me boost my motivation and confidence. Thank you Sweatcoin x

Iโ€™m just really hoping that you are doing well and that your situation gets better soon! I know exactly what you mean about constantly walking. When you are technically homeless and donโ€™t have a place to just sit on the couch or lie down for a nap, all you really can do is keep walking! Iโ€™ve been in the same position MANY times because even though I do have family, theyโ€™ve never wanted me. Therefore I will definitely NEVER have a place to go stay if I need to if things are to change in my life. Iโ€™m extremely thankful that I have a wonderful husband and extended family who are so accepting and loving to me. Things are going to get better, always believe that! Take care of yourself and stay safe Hun! :heart::heart::butterfly::butterfly::star::star:

Iโ€™ve been getting the maximum steps every day trying to save up for the auctions. 26000 steps every day is my aim and for the past month I have achieved this

@bielskistitas Congratulationsโ€ฆ Well done :+1:t3:
The motivation is thereโ€ฆ the Sweatcoin system works :sunglasses::+1:t3:

How do you feel that the forum is closing.

I have to admit it is a bit disappointing. I think the forum has actually quite helpful to a lot of people that otherwise wouldnโ€™t have the same support from other users. There are a lot of people who donโ€™t like to use Facebook, myself been one of them.

Yeah I agree. Feels like wasted a lot of time and everything into the forum for them to shut it lol

I just joined today. Yaaaa. So I have May-Thurner Syndrome which caused DVTs (blood clots) in my left leg. I try to stay active or the pain get excruciating. I walk my 2 puppies every morning, noon then dinner. Now that the weather is getting nicer I will start riding my bike. Sweatcoin is going to make walking fun and will push myself harder. So excited to join this fun app.

๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฒ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ด๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ป ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท 14 ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฒ 26 ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท 8 ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ,

I canโ€™t read your writing.

Due to covid, I am still working from home. I try to go for walks after dinner at least once during weekdays and log in my walks over weekends by going outside to explore eating places or events. Just last Saturday I completed 12k steps by going to an event at the park and walked the whole afternoon!

Other ways I try to be more active are to take the stairs where I can, cycle to watch sunsets, and use trains or buses instead of cabs.

I just signed up sweatcoin today and am excited that I am being paid to exercise more! Hope that you will add more options to marketplace for users to redeem, instead of only auctions and campaigns.

Jezebel ? Hahahaha. You know what Jezebel means right.

Lol sure Iโ€™m just using this name from another fictional character - not religious. :rofl:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: literally lol.