Sweatcoin Giveaway! 🤑 1000 Coins!

I’ve been walking and hiking with my dog in the beautiful mountains of Utah. I also like to dance at home to Just Dance for the Switch.

I been keeping active by walking around the house doing chores and outside on the patio, we have 2.5 acres so there’s lots to do around it and I love it, keep enjoying walking and being healthy.

Sorry to hear that – but better to stay safe at the moment! Have you been keeping active in any new ways in light of recent times? :slight_smile:

I jog with my cat for 2 hours every day and show her all the buildings in my town.

Times up! Thank you all for your amazing replies :smiley:
It’s amazing to see how everyone is staying active recently - you all deserve a medal :1st_place_medal:

We’ve chosen our favourite posts from this so far, but feel free to keep them coming!
First Place, winning 500 coins, @jimtg55!
Second Place, winning 250 coins, @emanuelmirt23!
Third and Fourth, winning 150 coins each, @Phatt.One and @tliu22

Thank you all for posting - keep up the fitness and get some sweatcoins :swc:

To the winners, please DM me your sweatcoin usernameand i’ll make sure your sweatcoins are sent :slight_smile:

I have a in home gym and I lift weights and run on a treadmill and sometimes I go out and ride my bike

Hi Ashton! Thank u for chosen me. I saw that u send me only 0.01SWC .

Yep - that was just to confirm your username. Your sweatcoins will be fully sent within 12 hours :slight_smile:

Okey I didn’t know that sorry :sweat_smile:

Hehe :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:your :cat: likes to jog?? I wish mine would do that! :star::star:

Kazananları tebrik ederim. :+1::tada::gift::partying_face:

When i go school its an hour walk and about more than 40 thousand steps when i go and back, i havent been going to school cos of corona and i dont have much swestco,ins ;(

Hi . I spend the day with personal hygiene and a glass of lukewarm water and then a half hour and half an hour later I do physical fitness exercises and given that I have just arrived in China and have to be in quarantine for up to 14 days, Bad in the world where the coronavirus doesn’t get everywhere and to protect ourselves and those around us we have to stay home and not go out until things get back to normal, however we can’t have a good walk as before. I exercise twice a day at home in the morning and evening in the morning physical fitness like aerobic exercise like jumping rope and I do abdominal and lateral muscle strength, and at noon, general exercises that can be done at home with no bodybuilding equipment such as shoulder and chest, leg, back, and armpit, and arm and arm exercises respectively. I practice one day and we should pay attention to the food we eat at home so that we do not become obese, and I devote a few hours a day to learning Chinese. Thank you

Why lukewarm water. …

I keep active by doing weight training in the morning followed by 1.5 hours on the static bike then an hour´s walk in the even by the beach.

I stay fit by running. It’s not always the same distance. At the beginning of 2020 I haven’t been walking or running outside very much.
But my goal was and is when going outside to run, to increase the distance every 2 weeks and now I’m at 6km running a day. I’m also riding my bike and doing some work outs.

I’ve added a picture taken after on of my runs a month ago

Elimizden geldiğince koşturuyoruz da liste nerede gözükecek

Hey there, awesome seeing different stories. I personally work at a animal vet hospital. As a vet assistant and its been crazy since the recent events. Ive been working 12 hours a day 5 days a week doing that. Plus walking my dog everyday and playing with her. I recently bought a bicycle machine. So i watch tv at night and do that for about 45 minutes. But yeah awesome seeing everyone get into healthy habits and be rewarded for it from this app! Thanks!

Lets keep the planet green and beautiful :):hugs:

Ive been busy like a bee spreading the word of sweatcoin to everyone in my street who now all are walking every morning and hopefully using the app to benefit from their good deed of keeping our air cleaner as well as improving their own general health and the health and safety of our community

Every step counts and we all benefit not just as humans but all life on earth our priceless home

Change starts with me and you
God bless life
Be part of the change please i motivate anyone who is seeking life - walk… and be alive
You can and all it takes is a few steps
BELIEVE