Sweatcoin Giveaway! 250 Coins! 💸

These Jandals can be slipped on an off in half a second, have ultimate protection from foot odors and heat, can also be used as Frisbee’s.
I use them when going to a quick walk in breaks.

These are my currently most used pairs of shoes. I really like barefoot shoes and adore my Vibrams but I keep running holes in them. I do tend to wear all my shoes until they’re literally falling apart so most shoes don’t last more than 2-3 years.

I have attempted some repair jobs but I walk so much that it doesn’t tend to last very long. I think I’ll have to give in and find some new pairs of shoes soon. I really adore these particularly model of Vivo Barefoot shoes so it’s going to really hurt to give them up.

Google Photos

This is my favourite boots on top of Pen y fan,
One of my favourite walks in South Wales.
They are my Gilerts boots that were about £30, pretty waterproof and with grips like a 4x4 truck.
They have done many comfortable miles & have many left in them. Hopefully lock down restrictions will allow me to go walking again soon! :crossed_fingers::+1::+1:

I take my adidas (with my name on them) walking everywhere I go. On the photo they’re in Istanbul, on a boat crossing the river. They’re really comfortable and black, so they go with everything.

This is such a cool competition.

Thanks everyone.

Uploading: 1593367113944-1340867953.jpg…
These are my Michelin Royal Mail shoes. They get a fair bit of mileage on a daily basis,but last at least 6 months before re ordering the same ones. And they don’t need much breaking in

One word… TIMS!

Thank you all for your submissions!
There are some great photos here - we’re going to be taking a look and will announce winners tomorrow!

Thank you all for your great posts!
Time to reveal the winners :smiley:
@cw18
@Woxof38
@Bh_sarah
@Niels87
@VETON

You have all won 50 coins each! :happyswc:
Please reply with your username (or DM me) and your coins will be sent within 24 hours :smiley:

Feel free to keep the photos coming! We may give out extra prizes for most creative :wink:

Many thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

My username is @cheryl117170

Thankyou for the 50 coins. This is Woxof38 @george564326

Woohoo thx.
I am so happy i found this app. :star_struck:

@niels807836

Yayyy!!! That’s awesome! Thank you.

My username is SarahBH19

Hello,

My username is VETONBREZNICA.

Thank you.

Veton

Congratulations to all the lucky winners of this Giveaway! Personally, I have found it really quite interesting to see the wide variety of feet that get used to generate all the Sweatcoins :sunglasses::+1:t4:

FYI - No, It isn’t a foot fetish :man_facepalming:

Yes! Congrats to all, all worthy winners.
Keep on stepping all :+1::+1:

All rewards have been sent! Thanks to everyone who participated :smiley: