Sweatcoin Giveaway! 250 Coins! 💸

Uploading: 1593367113944-1340867953.jpg…
These are my Michelin Royal Mail shoes. They get a fair bit of mileage on a daily basis,but last at least 6 months before re ordering the same ones. And they don’t need much breaking in

One word… TIMS!

Thank you all for your submissions!
There are some great photos here - we’re going to be taking a look and will announce winners tomorrow!

Thank you all for your great posts!
Time to reveal the winners :smiley:
@cw18
@Woxof38
@Bh_sarah
@Niels87
@VETON

You have all won 50 coins each! :happyswc:
Please reply with your username (or DM me) and your coins will be sent within 24 hours :smiley:

Feel free to keep the photos coming! We may give out extra prizes for most creative :wink:

Many thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

My username is @cheryl117170

Thankyou for the 50 coins. This is Woxof38 @george564326

Woohoo thx.
I am so happy i found this app. :star_struck:

@niels807836

Yayyy!!! That’s awesome! Thank you.

My username is SarahBH19

Hello,

My username is VETONBREZNICA.

Thank you.

Veton

Congratulations to all the lucky winners of this Giveaway! Personally, I have found it really quite interesting to see the wide variety of feet that get used to generate all the Sweatcoins :sunglasses::+1:t4:

FYI - No, It isn’t a foot fetish :man_facepalming:

Yes! Congrats to all, all worthy winners.
Keep on stepping all :+1::+1:

All rewards have been sent! Thanks to everyone who participated :smiley:

Congratulations! Thank you for the giveaways!

Those are awesome. I will try that for a whole day just because.

If you can award Competition coins to members, why can’t your company give those who don’t have there steps converted properly, the coins they should have rightfully earned. Because customer services, say this cannot be done, but you’re clearly doing it. Double standards :unamused:

Coins For these things will come from the 5% Exchange commission. The coins from purchases must ultimately end up somewhere, no doubt these will go back into circulation somewhere too.

My favourite pair of running shoes, dead comfy and my toes can breath in them