Sweatcoin Giveaway! 💰

It seems your pics weren’t uploaded properly :frowning: Could you give them another try?!

Nice! Where is this @Rachael29?

Amazing pics so far! Keep 'em coming! :running_woman:t4::running_man:t2:‍♂

Hello Sweatcoiners,

I was in Paris during the weekend and had a mega walk down by the banks of the Seine. Alexandre III Bridge, with the Eiffel Tower between its colums, people and the Seine - the whole lot at sunset - I was very lucky!
Here’s a snap! Via a Google Photos link.

Google Photos

Anda Island in Pangasinan, Philippines :blush:

Recent walk around North Vancouver, Canada. Common site having animals jump on me too…

Pups hve taken mny places from dog trails to the brush here in Duncan BC!

Swift Creek reservoir, VA. Takes a little over 2 miles to walk to from my house!

Loving all these photos so far! The winners will be drawn later :smiley:

Thanks to everyone who entered and shared their amazing pictures in our first ever forum giveaway! We’ve picked our 3 winners - who will each receive 75 sweatcoins for their creative and inspiring entries…

So, without further ado! The winners are: @RhinoVlogsYT, @Ski77 & @Janchica :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Reply to this thread with your sweatcoin usernames, or if you prefer, you can send us a DM via Twitter!

Well done again and thanks to everyone for participating - watch this space for our next sweatcomp!

45 06 19

Thank you very much and congradulations to everyone :pray:t3::pray:t3::wink::wink: Felt flattered and privileged​:beers::beers:

Cheers

Ski77

Beautiful cornwall down by newquay love this beach path walk

Hi, thank you soooo much!! :moneybag:
My username in the app is also Janchica

Dam, would love to have won this competition! But congratulations to the winners :facepunch:

There’ll be another comp coming up very soon!! :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the lucky winners and it has been awesome to see all the beautiful photos from all that have submitted entries :sunglasses::+1:t3:

For those who don’t already know, the amazing @Sweatyjon started a thread inviting users to share photos of where your Sweatcoin steps have taken you. It would be awesome to see more of these fantastic piccys. I would post a link but at the moment (as many would expect, I am out poundin’ pavement from Bolton to Leigh in the UK… my reward is Nando’s and the pleasure of walking back again afterwards. I’m sure someone will be kind enough to add the link to the thread before I get chance.

I’ve got you, @Phatt.One!

Please find the thread here and show us where your steps are taking you!: Where has the pursuit of sweatcoins taken you? Post a photo

Thanks Emma, greatly appreciated :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Uploading: 20190224_170228.jpg…