Sweatcoin Giveaway! 💰

Yall need to do a lot more giveaways that would be a great way to attact new people to uour app an give the old ones a chane an makin a few bucks too. Plz do more!!!

Popcorn Parrot

Coogee in Sydney Australia

FROM PHILIPPINES!:philippines:
I’M ALWAYS WALKING FROM MY HOUSE FROM TERMINAL. (TRICYCLE LANE)

Little getaway in Hong Kong :hong_kong:

Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA

I love walking … and this is my fav place :heart:

Into Darkness and still keep walking and enjoy every moment from the golden sky

" Sunset " :sunny: :heart_decoration:

:joy: I dont think I could win this even if I tried because

1. I live in the middle of the desert

2. I have the creativity of a blind goat

Mines a building site lol.

You very couldn’t win it… that’s because it ended around May 2019 :rofl:

Although it might be a nice idea to have another it has been a while since this and as you can see there were some awesome entries from allover the globe :sunglasses::+1:t4:

:joy: Im so smrt
S-M-R-T
Who knows maybe i could have won this imaginary Sweatcoin Giveaway I appear to be playing :joy:

:rofl: I think it’s a nice thing that people still post theiR walkabout photos here. It’s quite interesting really :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Where is this place? So beautiful.

Though this comp did end a while back, we’re loving seeing your entries still and where you’re all out and about.

If you’d like to see a similar Sweatcoin Giveaway here in the forum, give this comment a like!

Fuerteventura sand dunes

This is me. Doing over 30 000 steps a day. Over achieving to compete on other apps aswell. A whole lot of walking carrying books in the library the entire day. Working and killing those steps. I’ve shrunk so much. Lost like 20Kg. I need new clothing.

Awesome work :sunglasses::+1:t4: Whats ur Sweatcoin user name fella? There are a few users looking for other regular breakers to follow.

Nevermind… I found and added you :sunglasses::+1:t4: