Base on my computation, I am about 11 days from reaching 20k SWC (base on 50 SWC daily that can be earned for troublemaker status)
So far I have received 3 bigger transfer from 3 personal friends (all I know for years in Singapore who have given up on the app but their total transfer to me is only around 5.3k SWC)
The rest of the transfer (estimate maybe 100 SWC in total) was mainly from unknown players sending mostly 0.01 SWC trying to make friend with me or trying to con my SWC.
Currently I have over 25k SWC (estimated earned by myself is slightly under 20k SWC) but after one bid at 18181.81 on the Samsung Smart TV, I can no longer increase my bid as I do not have enough SWC ?!?!?
- Are the daily bonus (watching the 3 adv) or those previously single adv daily counted as part of my personally earned SWC for bidding ?
- Are the daily x2 Boost (for 20min exercise) also counted as part of my personal earned SWC for bidding ?
- Are the 5 SWC gain from introducing friends to this app counted as part of my personal earned SWC for bidding ?
- Are the extra SWC earn for being a trouble maker (x2 conversion up to 25 SWC daily) counted as part of my personal earned SWC for bidding ?
- Is my previous bidding of 18,181.81 for the Samsung TV (16 hours ago) allow to be reused to go for a higher bid ?
If the answer is YES for all the 5 above questions, that why is it that I can not longer place a higher bid ? I am very sure I have PRESONALLY EARNED over 19,500 SWC for bidding if all the above 5 answers are YES
As I am using a Samsung S10 HP (not apple phone), there is no breakdown of personal earned SWC available for me to depend upon except personally computation.
Base on previous Marathon reward screen, it was mention that it is achievable within 2 years.
I am from Singapore and is one of the first few to join the app on 5th Dec 2018 when it is available here and till date, it is still under 2 years but shouldn’t the Marathon reward be fair enough to stay at least 2 years for fellow members like me to have a go before being convert into Auction base ???
If assuming every year, another 100 members achieve 20k SWC and the auction only offer 50 Samsung Smart TV (or equivalent value) yearly for bidding … in the long run, there will be more and more achiever with enough SWC but might forever not able to win any Smart TV (or equivalent).
Is this the intention of the app to introduce bidding so that late comer will very likely to stay at the bottom of this pyramid shape food chain to entertain those at the top ?
Your input, comments and advise please!!