Sweatcoins for Samsung watch?

So, I’ve been reading that the apple watch can get the sweatcoins app…but what about us guys who use the Samsung smart watch?? I’ve had the app on my phone for about a year and since then I’ve been keeping an eye out for it to be available for my watch as well but so far it doesn’t seem to be available. I would get so many more sweatcoins if it was through my watch because i usually never have pockets, and now that they count indoor steps, running after a toddler inside the house would get counted but my phone is almost never on me…but my watch is always on me…so has anyone heard anything on if and when the app will be available for the samsung watch?? Or is it out there and im just not finding it??

At present only Apple Watch Gen2 or newer wearables are supported. However, keep an eye out, there has been mention that support for other wearables may be a possibility at some point in the future.

Hope that helps :sunglasses::+1:t4:

Go work at Apple!!:sob::rofl::joy:

@Kyle93 Supported wearables are nowt to do with me buddy. I just walk here (and there, and everywhere) :rofl:. (Not WORK here)

Hey! Phatt.One had it right - currently only Apple Watch Gen2 or newer are supported but the team has heard the users! We’re looking into adding support for other wearables :slight_smile:

Woohoo… occasionally I do pay attention :crazy_face: